Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Adam "Pete" Rosales called up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Guy has been raking in Louisville. Hitting well over 400, I think he had 3 hits today. Should be in Cincy for the game tonight and Edwin E and his buck twenty average goes to the DL with bone chip in wrist.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Lets see your Pete Rosales stashes. I was just curious and looked on ebay and didn't see a single card listed of him. Does he not have any cards made? He was a Sept. call up last season. He must have some cards.

Derriz

Aug 7, 2008
I was looking for some stuff of his the other day, looking to pick up a couple cards maybe. But there doesn't look to be anything.

Beckett listed these:

2005 Billings Mustangs Grandstand #31 Adam Rosales
2006 Sarasota Reds Grandstand #3 Adam Rosales

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I know he is in last years Bats team set. But they want around $20 for a set at Slugger Field. I think he should stick in Cincy now. I bet he becomes a big fan favorite. They don't call him Pete Rosales for nothing. He is all about hustle. He is also very fan friendly. I'm sure we will see him in some sets soon. I hope he also has some cert autos coming out.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Anyone see him hit his first home run yesterday? Dude just sprinted around the bases. Can't say I've ever seen a player run that fast for a home run.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
To me, that sprint around the bases was one of the coolest things I've seen in a game.

Same. He was pumped to hit that homer. Very cool to see. I wish I could have seen it live

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Jurgy25 said:
Didn't see how fast he ran, but was it faster than this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeCMnW9xtFc

Way faster. Rosales sprinted around. He also runs as fast as he can to first when he gets walked.
Tonight he hit #2 and sprinted as well. They timed him on split screen ....15.5 sec yesterday, tonight 15.7 sec. He also has two doubles tonight.
A lot of Reds fans are going to be wanting this guys cards and autos once they come out.
Is he on any future checklist?

Members online

Latest posts