Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FINALLY! Elite Extra Chris Johnson & Jordan Danks Autos Red.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Elite_Danks.jpg

Elite_ChrisJohnson66.jpg

Too bad they couldn't insert Playoff Contenders Chris Johnson auto redemptions in packs.
Allen

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
mredsox89 said:
matfanofold said:
mredsox89 said:
matfanofold said:
Red?

Whats 'red' about them?

redemption?

::facepalm::

was your post sarcastic or is there another reason for the facepalm?

Well thank you for asking my good man.

My usage of the long awaited and well recieved 'facepalm' smiley face was used with the sole intent of expressing my lack of comprehention in reguards to the original title. Simply implying that I should have known and further implying it was a "doh" moment when I realised what I errantly mistook as 'red' instead of redemption.

Thanks again, Ron.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
matfanofold said:
mredsox89 said:
matfanofold said:
mredsox89 said:
matfanofold said:
Red?

Whats 'red' about them?

redemption?

::facepalm::

was your post sarcastic or is there another reason for the facepalm?

Well thank you for asking my good man.

My usage of the long awaited and well recieved 'facepalm' smiley face was used with the sole intent of expressing my lack of comprehention in reguards to the original title. Simply implying that I should have known and further implying it was a "doh" moment when I realised what I errantly mistook as 'red' instead of redemption.

Thanks again, Ron.

haha, i get it now :lol:. Every time i have seen it used its been making fun of the person posting, lol. All good

Members online

Latest posts