Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Treasure Hunters Box Breaking Group May Break FULL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Heres how these breaks are going to work:

You sign up for a team and you get that team in every one of our Treasure Hunters box breaking group breaks until you let that spot go. However if you let the spot go and someone else signs up for that team they will have ownership of that team for as long as they want.

We will be doing at least 1 mixed box break a month. I will announce the boxes that we'll be doing at the first of the month. Then the money will be due within a week or two of filling it up. Once the break is finished we'll discuss what boxes we're going to get for the next month. We still have to fill 16 slots so once everyone has signed up i'll open it up to the public. You can get multiple slots as well.

This is our monthly group. When you sign up for a team you have the rights to that team in every break. We will be doing mixed boxes every month. Also will be doing cases when something special is out or the group decides. We will vote and discuss boxes before the 1st of the month. Anyone can sign up as long as the team you want is there!

**Prestige has been ordered** Here is the tracking # 1Z 82R W33 03 7419 292 0

DUE DATE IS 18th of May

This month's boxes will be:

2 Bowman Draft Jumbo
2 Prestige
2 UD Draft

Total price per slot is: $45

1. Ryo1549 (49ers) (PAID) (SEAHAWKS)
2. Willywanker (lions) (PAID) (BILLS)
3. Vincesanity (cowboys) (PAID) (RAMS)
4. Ross (Eagles)(PAID) (RAIDERS)
5. Trojanfan43 (Jets) (paid) (PANTHERS)
6. Wheeler (Broncos)(PAID) (BEARS)
7. Billypacker (Packers) (PAID) (TITANS)
8. Wheeler (Vikings)(PAID) (SAINTS)
9. Groat (Redskins) (PAID) (RAVENS)
10. Irtazman(Giants)(PAID) (TEXANS)
11. Mcjensen (Buccaneers)(PAID) (FALCONS)
12. Jradford (Dolphins) (PAID) (JAGUARS)
13. Muskiesfan (Bengals) (PAID) (PATRIOTS)
14. Aric (Colts)(PAID) (BROWNS)
15. Coltsgordonfan (Steelers) (PAID) (CHARGERS) (WINNER OF FREE SPOT!!)
16. Cowboys94 (cardinals) (PAID) (CHIEFS)

DUE DATE IS 18th of May

*Cgilmo has just announced to me that someone will get their slot price refunded right before the break! I will draw a name from the bag of giving (lol) and that person will have their slot refunded! FCB does this because of us using the banners and the ebay search so keep using those and there will be give aways!

TH2ndteam1.jpg

Results from Prestige:
Here's our first two boxes

scan0067.jpg
scan0066.jpg

Bowman Draft
scan0081.jpg
scan0080.jpg

UD Draft
scan0084.jpg
scan0083.jpg

Ryo1549
Michael Crabtree auto /50 (49ers)

Vincesanity
Terrell Owens Jersey /50 (Cowboys)
Ian Campbell UD Draft

Ross9013
Brandon Gibson jersey /100 (eagles)
Brandon Gibson Auto Letter /173 (eagles)
Matt Shaugnessy UD draft auto rc

Aric
Reggie Wayne / vjax dual jersey 87/250 (jersey #!) (Colts 1st on card)
Braylon Edwards Prestige JErsey /250 (browns)
Mohamed Massaquoi Auto Letter /78 (browns)
David Veikune UD Draft Auto rc

Mcjensen
Sammie Stroughter Bowman RC auto (buccaneers)

Jradford
Patrick Turner Prestige RC auto /499 (Dolphins)

Irtazman
Andre Johnson / Fitzgerald dual jersey /250 (Texans 1st on card)
Jeremiah Johnson Bowman RC auto (texans)

Cowboys94
Tim Hightower Xtra points black auto /50 (Cardinals)

Billy Packer
Tyrell Sutton Auto logo /250 (Packers)

WillyWanker
Derrick WIlliams UD Draft auto

Trojanfan43
Anthony Heygood UD Draft auto rc

Wheeler
Juaquin Iglesias UD draft auto

Coltsgordonfan
Keenan Lewis UD Draft auto rc
Derry Beckwith UD Draft auto rc

Groat
Brian Orakpo UD Draft Auto rc

Muskiesfan
Jamayel White Redemption auto

John Parker Wilson auto logo (going to gilmore as a freebie from the group, he's UDA and he's a huge bama fan. Remember he gives us the free spots and such)

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Re: Treasure Hunters Box Breaking Group 1st Break! 1 Slot Free!

J-Rod said:
look at wheeler taking those vikings

I thought on ustream the other night you were not doing box breaks because of the wife? Was that until you saw who they drafted. You did say that right lol. Are you thinking of coming in for the long haul I might be able to pick somebdy else. These were permanent for me. LMK

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

So if I sign up, whatever team I pick I am automatically locked into every month. Am I reading that right? I just want to make sure before I jump in on it. Whatever team I choose is mine and no one else gets it. Also, how many months is this running. And my last question, there isn't going to be a month where it's like $150 or anything is there?

Thanks,
Joe

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

muskiesfan said:
So if I sign up, whatever team I pick I am automatically locked into every month. Am I reading that right? I just want to make sure before I jump in on it. Whatever team I choose is mine and no one else gets it. Also, how many months is this running. And my last question, there isn't going to be a month where it's like $150 or anything is there?

Thanks,
Joe

You will have first shot at your team every month. So if you sign up for the colts today, you will have the Colts until you don't want them. However if you take a month off or what not and someone else nabs the colts they have first shot at them.

As for the breaks I do believe i am going to keep this one relatively lower end. I am going to try to keep the slots around 40-70 a month. I will be running case breaks concurrently with the breaking group when something special comes out. Like SPx and whatever else comes our way that looks nice.

I hope this clears up a few questions, if you have any other concerns please let me know.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

Thank you. You did a wondeful job of answering my questions. I would like to be added for the Bengals please.

Thanks,
Joe

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

muskiesfan said:
Thank you. You did a wondeful job of answering my questions. I would like to be added for the Bengals please.

Thanks,
Joe

Awesome thanks for joining! :)

rogersdad

Aug 7, 2008

when would you need payment for the teams? Trying to budget finances. I am interested in the seahawks and steelers.

LMK when you can.

Thanks

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

rogersdad said:
when would you need payment for the teams? Trying to budget finances. I am interested in the seahawks and steelers.

LMK when you can.

Thanks

Payments will most likely be due May 10th or so.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008

Gettin' close to the magic number of 16. This is shaping up to be a fun little on-going group break and I love the Treasure Hunters name.

I'm not sure what the discussion of second teams has been at this point - are you thinking about shuffling the deck on them every month? I think I'd be in favor of this for a couple of reasons. First, I'd rather have it that way than have a team that I have no interest in (say the Texans for example) handcuffed to my team every month. Second, I think we'll see some churn on the members of the group and new guys coming in may actually want one of the teams that's not claimed in the initial go around.

I assume you'd do it this way but just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion since this is a new group starting up.

Bill

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

Billy Packer said:
Gettin' close to the magic number of 16. This is shaping up to be a fun little on-going group break and I love the Treasure Hunters name.

I'm not sure what the discussion of second teams has been at this point - are you thinking about shuffling the deck on them every month? I think I'd be in favor of this for a couple of reasons. First, I'd rather have it that way than have a team that I have no interest in (say the Texans for example) handcuffed to my team every month. Second, I think we'll see some churn on the members of the group and new guys coming in may actually want one of the teams that's not claimed in the initial go around.

I assume you'd do it this way but just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion since this is a new group starting up.

Bill

I always draw the 2nd team. It will be randomized every month.

aric

Apr 29, 2009

I'd like to get in for the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.