Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

David Price....?

When to sell for crazy price?

• sell now buy back later

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dchurg

Aug 11, 2008
I listed everything BIN to end on game 4 of the WS. If everything sells for the prices i listed I will make 615$ profit. Really hope he does well in the series.

G

All I have is a few base/chrome/gold, but I'd be interested in hearing the opinions for this one.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
MyPens66 said:
All I have is a few base/chrome/gold, but I'd be interested in hearing the opinions for this one.

Yeah all I got is Gold and base. My only chrome is for a set. Now lets hope for my sake Bumgarner gets this hype because I have over 10 chrome of him.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Wow, people are already starting the bid saturation ploy? :lol: Shouldn't they have at least waited until the "Series" hype has fully hit (isn't there an off-week before the WS?), now they just look like shiller's!

Joeed10

Aug 10, 2008
LLWesMan said:
Joeed10 said:
HOLY!!! $76... gotta be something up with that

Unreal, I have a lot of two 9.5 chromes at less than that and only one mediocre offer.

I can't see Chromes approaching $25 each for him even if he is the ACE of the series or really anything next season.

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
WOW ebay is just overloaded w/ Price Sterling Autos..........
an elite auto went for $100!!!!

I really hope that the Rays would use Price more often during this new series (World Series that is).

Members online

Latest posts