Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Goudey Autographs- Anyone Pick up Any?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ccolwell did the set of them last year if I remember correctly. He most likely has a few, if not a lot, of the set. He'd be your man on Goudey Graphs.

Anthony

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
I have already started on the 09 set:

pery-1.jpg

fingers-1.jpg

hall.jpg

parr.jpg

baisley.jpg

chone.jpg

drew.jpg

atkins.jpg

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
The set is absolutely gorgeous, but I must say that the player collation is a bit off from where I would expect it to be with such a sought-after autograph set. I mean, having guys like Rollie Fingers is great..but James Parr and Jeff Baisely? Even for guys like Kelly Shoppach, I think there could be better autographs in place.
Just my .02

Anthony

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
aminors said:
The set is absolutely gorgeous, but I must say that the player collation is a bit off from where I would expect it to be with such a sought-after autograph set. I mean, having guys like Rollie Fingers is great..but James Parr and Jeff Baisely? Even for guys like Kelly Shoppach, I think there could be better autographs in place.
Just my .02

Anthony

Why I otta... :lol:

ccolwell

Aug 7, 2008
NC
aminors said:
Just my .02

Anthony

Yes I understand but when I collected the 07 set I was like Theriot, Callaspo, Upton, who are these guys?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I've picked up a few of the Goudey Graphs of Edgar and got outbid earlier on a Sport Royalty of Edgar.. :eek:

I also picked up a Sport Royalty of Gaylord Perry as he is in a Mariners Uniform instead of a Giant like his regular cards..

They are nice on card autos as well..

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
There had to be some filler guys - just like in any trading card autograph insert set.

aminors said:
Just my .02

Anthony

Members online

Latest posts