Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which of these QB's has the most potential of the bunch

Which of these QB's has the most potential of the bunch

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Out of all the QB's in the NFL who will enter the 2009 season at age 26 or under, have started at least 16 games in their career and started at least one game in 2008, which would you choose to start a franchise with if they were all available and you could have your pick.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I went with Orton.

I think Matt Ryan has a ton of potential, but with the right system Orton could be one of the best ones of the bunch. Remember he was a top QB until he got hurt with an inferior WR corp. He has a great WR corp in Denver along with a slew of RBs to take the load off.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ryo1549 said:
I went with Orton.

I think Matt Ryan has a ton of potential, but with the right system Orton could be one of the best ones of the bunch. Remember he was a top QB until he got hurt with an inferior WR corp. He has a great WR corp in Denver along with a slew of RBs to take the load off.
Assuming they let him play. They haven't really thrown any confidence/support his way yet that I've seen.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
In order:

Matt Ryan
Jay Cutler
Aaron Rodgers
Joe Flacco
Trent Edwards
Derek Anderson
JaMarcus Russell
Kyle Orton
Travaris Jackson
Vince Young

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
My order would be:

Aaron Rodgers
Jay Cutler
Matt Ryan
Trent Edwards
JaMarcus Russell
Kyle Orton
Joe Flacco, though he's sooooo overrated!!!!
Derek Anderson
Tarvaris Jackson
Vince Young

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I read the thread's title & answered without reading the OP's first post, which to me there is a HUGE difference in the 2 question's! On pure "potential" alone (which is what the title of the thread is asking) I chose JaMarcus Russell, because I believe he has the most "untapped" potential of any QB currently in the NFL! The problem with Russell is, his potential will probably never be realized meaning he's not going to be anywhere near what he could be (if coached, mentored, & brought along correctly)! Now as for which QB would I want to start out a franchise, I'd select Aaron Rodgers out of this bunch as I think he is the most gifted in term's of being a leader & has realized his potential (he will gain accuracy with practice but I don't think he's going to all of a sudden "Blow Up", he's probably near his peak though will stay that way for quite some time)! :D

adamcm

Aug 7, 2008
So many good young QBs. The NFL is in good hands with these guys over the next 10 years.

I would have to go with Cutler. I'm really interested to see how he does with the Bears this year.

Members online

Latest posts