Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Long overdue thanks to Metallicalex777 and Cutnitclose...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
First let me say that I have fallen behind with my thank yous, and I know of 2 more guys that I have to thank once I get their freebies scanned :)

Alex was kind enough to send these for my son, along with a Griffey Bear and some coffee for the wife and the proud papa ;)

For those of you who havent had the pleasure, Alex is one of the finest traders on the boards, and about as good a person as there is in the hobby.

iB64E2DA8-6FBB-4F1D-9431-DBBDDDD1A9DC.jpg

i37A58BFC-ACE1-4A64-9F99-F5308D3AC30E.jpg

This one came from my buddy Cut. He is kinda new to the boards but is a FAST shipper, great guy to deal with, and should become one of the most popular guys here in no time...

i62A13603-2D8E-4D13-A8E3-5756D4ED3598.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks Josh - your thank you thread is coming once I get my digital camera back and can scan the ball... ;)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Great members hooking up another great member, brilliant! Great stuff Dan. It couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Very nice gesture from Alex and Cut.

Joe

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
Cool gestures by those two. Congrats to you, your wife and mini-Mojo.

Thanks bud - two great guys right there...any new buttonholes for the pc?

Thanks Joe - we might have to start working on another trade soon :D

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

Waiting on that Riggins still. Just purchased a Musial Auto recently with a button hole.

[ebay:2zdnx46a]120412269793[/ebay:2zdnx46a]

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
IndyMann said:
MojoDan said:
IndyMann said:

Waiting on that Riggins still. Just purchased a Musial Auto recently with a button hole.

[ebay:23sn6bha]120412269793[/ebay:23sn6bha]

Thats a nice one bud - great price too!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
that Sanberg patch is pretty sweet and the Reddick and Reyes auto are very nice as well.

two great gestures from two great members

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
WOW...those just now got there? J/K :lol: Nice scans too...I know you have had a lot of work ahead of you (that should be a good thing) ;)

I just dont have the time bud, last night I got some free time and scanned in my griffeys and about 60 things total... ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
MojoDan said:
metallicalex777 said:
WOW...those just now got there? J/K :lol: Nice scans too...I know you have had a lot of work ahead of you (that should be a good thing) ;)

I just dont have the time bud, last night I got some free time and scanned in my griffeys and about 60 things total... ;)

Ahh....scanning is for others, but family is for you ;) Just scanning 60 cards is a HUGE task on its own, glad you were able to start plucking away. Before you know it Cole will be able to run the scanner to help out Dad's collection :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
MojoDan said:
metallicalex777 said:

Ahh....scanning is for others, but family is for you ;) Just scanning 60 cards is a HUGE task on its own, glad you were able to start plucking away. Before you know it Cole will be able to run the scanner to help out Dad's collection :lol:

Indeed, I cant wait for that...

Latest posts