Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone notice the spike in 08BDP box prices?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
It's now up to almost $90 on Dave and Adams. I love ripping these boxes but at $90 a pop, I'd rather get some other prospect box (maybe 07 EEE at $10 more).

Anyone else notice the increase?

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Hmm...yeah, I have not checked ebay. So, I guess it's still reasonable there. Not sure what explanation is for Blowout and DACW and their pricing!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Could it be that D&A and Blowout have clean out all of the
available cases thru the distributor avenue. So they are now raises
prices on what they know many in short supply?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
looks like they are going off what it will cost to replace the boxes. I see a bunch of people selling for $75, so with shipping and a little profit, $90 is not too bad.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I think people finally realized that it's actually not that bad of a product and the chances of pulling a card that will almost get your money back is relatively good (compared to the other bowman chrome/draft products) and plus it's drying up faster since the production was as low as it was in 2005. 2007 on the other hand, man, that stuff will be easy to find for a LOOOONNNNGGG time.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
brouthercard said:
I think people finally realized that it's actually not that bad of a product and the chances of pulling a card that will almost get your money back is relatively good (compared to the other bowman chrome/draft products) and plus it's drying up faster since the production was as low as it was in 2005. 2007 on the other hand, man, that stuff will be easy to find for a LOOOONNNNGGG time.

I agree. In other bowman products, the best auto's you can do are the Auto Prospect cards or the dreaded SOTF. In 2008, you can get the Auto prospect cards, AFLAC Auto or "Green" autos of Longoria, Kershaw and Dewitt!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts