Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman, Rip it or Flip it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Hey all. :mrgreen: I have a couple of cases of Bowman Hobby coming soon and I am trying to decide on whether to Rip 'em or Sell them. Any thoughts on the Content, Big Hits, etc??? Thanks in advance... Mike

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
IMO most Bowman products are tough to "rip & flip". Alot of these guys blossom a couple years down the road. There are the exceptions when you pop a big time Auto or Parallel, but for the most part Bowman is a "rip & wait" product.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Great Dealz Rob said:
IMO most Bowman products are tough to "rip & flip". Alot of these guys blossom a couple years down the road. There are the exceptions when you pop a big time Auto or Parallel, but for the most part Bowman is a "rip & wait" product.

that is perfectly said.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
Great Dealz Rob said:

Translation: You are better off buying singles and player lots. :)

MGiuseffi

Aug 22, 2008
Thanks for the replies guys.:) Perhaps I didn't do the best job of wording my question though. Let me put it this way..... I understand the "risks" of the Rip and Flip strategy. I bust cases of most Topps, Bowman and UD baseball products. My question is, does this specific product have a strong checklist with big Chase auto parallels and/or other BIG hits? Also, do you guys this the stuff is gonna be SP'd like Finest causing the Wax to go up in the next couple of weeks?

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
MGiuseffi said:
Thanks for the replies guys.:) Perhaps I didn't do the best job of wording my question though. Let me put it this way..... I understand the "risks" of the Rip and Flip strategy. I bust cases of most Topps, Bowman and UD baseball products. My question is, does this specific product have a strong checklist with big Chase auto parallels and/or other BIG hits? Also, do you guys this the stuff is gonna be SP'd like Finest causing the Wax to go up in the next couple of weeks?

I think the consensus is weak auto checklist and OK base checklist. You'll have to hit the right base parallel for the "big hit."

Members online

Latest posts