Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HELP! Looking for a Max Stassi IHOW auto for his family...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I sold the following card to "Ed & Lori"
maxstassi.jpg

Their daughter, Chari, said that Max signed an IHOW card inscribed with her name as well. So I'm asking if anyone has it or has seen it. His family is extremely nice and I told them I would post here to see if we could locate it. Your help is appreciated by me and Max Stassi's family!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Cool, those are sweet inscriptions on those. So did they just win auction or did they tell you who they were and cut a deal for the one you sold them.

docsilvey

Aug 22, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
matchpenalty said:
Cool, those are sweet inscriptions on those. So did they just win auction or did they tell you who they were and cut a deal for the one you sold them.

They contacted me when I had a Max Stassi on-card auto up for auction. They told me who they were and asked if I had any more Stassi cards. Her name was Lori and I told her about the above card, thinking that she might be the "Lori" he referred to in the inscription.

Latest posts