Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 5/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone watching Braves/Mets game on ESPN?

Did anyone just see that Jordan Schafer has struckout 43 times in 103 AB's?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
AKA Coastal said:
Anyone watching Braves/Mets game on ESPN?

Yep, no more juice

They said he is having a real tough time with the fastball. Rookies usually don't have problem with that pitch unless they just aren't major league ready. It's usually a curveball, slider, etc they have problems with.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
AKA Coastal said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":24746f0u]Anyone watching Braves/Mets game on ESPN?

Yep, no more juice

They said he is having a real tough time with the fastball. Rookies usually don't have problem with that pitch unless they just aren't major league ready. It's usually a curveball, slider, etc they have problems with.[/quote:24746f0u]

ESPN said he was hitting something like .215 against the FB, and no RBI's in a month. Seems like he isn't quite ready for the long stint in the majors right now

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
I'm at the game - I just missed catching a t shirt from the party patrol at the Pepsi Porch LOL. Good pitchers duel so far.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
mredsox89 said:
AKA Coastal said:
ThoseBackPages said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":32xdkj8r]Anyone watching Braves/Mets game on ESPN?

Yep, no more juice

They said he is having a real tough time with the fastball. Rookies usually don't have problem with that pitch unless they just aren't major league ready. It's usually a curveball, slider, etc they have problems with.

ESPN said he was hitting something like .215 against the FB, and no RBI's in a month. Seems like he isn't quite ready for the long stint in the majors right now[/quote:32xdkj8r]

Gorkys is the Braves centerfielder of the future. I wouldn't be shocked if Schafer is gone by the deadline for a 2nd baseman or left fielder.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
I'm watching the game on Fox Sports Net. There is a lot of ugly baseball going on right now. But boy was Uptons swing nice. A no doubter to the opposite field on a 1-2 count.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
AKA Coastal said:
coltsfan23 said:
Zimm makes it 29!

Someone believes in him. They just bought 11 '05 BC Auto's at $75 a piece on thepit.

Wow! I only have two and am looking to move em.

The disparity on ThePit is funny right now. $52.05 vs. $115 for buy/sell offers.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
AKA Coastal said:
coltsfan23 said:
Zimm makes it 29!

Someone believes in him. They just bought 11 '05 BC Auto's at $75 a piece on thepit.

The disparity on ThePit is funny right now. $52.05 vs. $115 for buy/sell offers.

That's just because someone bought a lot. Spread will be close again in the morning.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
AKA Coastal said:
coltsfan23 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":325oxwki]
coltsfan23 said:
Zimm makes it 29!

That's just because someone bought a lot. Spread will be close again in the morning.[/quote:325oxwki]

Oh, I know. I just found it interesting. I hope it gets closer to $75 again, so that I can move mine. ;)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
coltsfan23 said:
AKA Coastal said:
coltsfan23 said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":y6qvo7n7]
coltsfan23 said:
Zimm makes it 29!

That's just because someone bought a lot. Spread will be close again in the morning.

Oh, I know. I just found it interesting. I hope it gets closer to $75 again, so that I can move mine. ;)[/quote:y6qvo7n7]

List your 2 at $80. Someone might bite. A BGS 9 base chrome ended at $92 on Ebay tonight.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Ross Detwiler 5IP 2H 1ER 0BB 9K ...and loses. He's had a very solid season ,but has had no run support.

Members online

Latest posts