Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brooklyn/LA Dodgers Collectors Threads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Triple Threads

Sep 15, 2008
buy, sell,trade, talk Dodgers cards and memorabilia, post Dodgers pickups/maildays and HAVE FUN

my dodgers cards so far

thscan0042.jpg

089a_1.jpg

scan0147-1.jpg
-incoming

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
Not quite sure when this is from, but something I had in a box that I received from my mother-in-law (her Uncle was a coach in the late 40s). It is a visor of some type.

DemBums.jpg

Triple Threads

Sep 15, 2008
i43770 said:
Not quite sure when this is from, but something I had in a box that I received from my mother-in-law (her Uncle was a coach in the late 40s). It is a visor of some type.

DemBums.jpg

nice collectible

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
My father was a huge Brooklyn fan. You should hear him talk about getting the old PAL tickets and such. Was at larson's perfect game, among other amazing games. He sent an email to me last fall about all the world series games he attended (I was bragging about my Phills WS tickets) and he basically put me in my place :lol: Don Larson! I wish I hadn't deleted it and I'm going to ask him about the great games he was at too see if he can re-create that email. He's old and crotchety so he probably doesn't remember the first, lol.

I have a 2009 Campanella patch from a box I broke. It got me thinking about maybe collecting modern Brooklyn cards in his honor. I'm too deep in other things to get vintage stuff.

I wish the Dodgers never moved because it ruined baseball for my father. Still to this day. He, of course, hates the LA Dodgers.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
My father was a huge Brooklyn fan. You should hear him talk about getting the old PAL tickets and such. Was at larson's perfect game, among other amazing games. He sent an email to me last fall about all the world series games he attended (I was bragging about my Phills WS tickets) and he basically put me in my place :lol: Don Larson! I wish I hadn't deleted it and I'm going to ask him about the great games he was at too see if he can re-create that email. He's old and crotchety so he probably doesn't remember the first, lol.

I have a 2009 Campanella patch from a box I broke. It got me thinking about maybe collecting modern Brooklyn cards in his honor. I'm too deep in other things to get vintage stuff.

I wish the Dodgers never moved because it ruined baseball for my father. Still to this day. He, of course, hates the LA Dodgers.

Was that from Sterling? And my dad has the same stories of growing up in Brooklyn and going to all the great games at Ebbets field. I never get tired of hearing them.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
ME GOING TO LIKE THIS THREAD :)

first one ill show off is the 50's BROOKLYN DODGER BALL i pull out of 2004 FLEER LEGACY signed and certified by about 22 DODGERS from back in the day

JACKIE , CAMPPY, DUKE, REESE AND OTHERS

DSC00400.jpg
DSC00397.jpg
DSC00401.jpg
DSC00403.jpg

CARDS ILL SHOW OFF LATER

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Bigfan5 said:
Lancemountain said:

Was that from Sterling? And my dad has the same stories of growing up in Brooklyn and going to all the great games at Ebbets field. I never get tired of hearing them.

No it's one of those commemorative patches from 09. We are from Queens actually. His New York Football Giants stories rule as well. Had tickets from the Polo grounds all the way through the Yale Bowl till six years ago when he gave up his season tickets without telling us and letting me and my brothers keep them ::facepalm:: Just as well, no way we'd pay those seat licenses :shock:

Your old man and mine were probably at hundreds of games together. :grouphug:

Triple Threads

Sep 15, 2008
GREAT STUFF COLLECTORS AND FANS. mY GREAT GRANDFATHER MOVED TO bROOKYLN AFTER ww i AND THATS WHere he lived/ Manhe was a Dodger fan forever he would go to as many games as he could, and he knew everything bout the dodgers after they moved to LA my grandfather never watched baseball again, come back Brookyln dodgers

53Brooklyn

May 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
My signature below is the pinnacle of my Brooklyn Dodgers collection.

This item is my other favorite. The Steiner Sports limited edition Sandy Koufax Stat Jersey /32.

123wk6h.jpg

Triple Threads

Sep 15, 2008
53Brooklyn said:
My signature below is the pinnacle of my Brooklyn Dodgers collection.

This item is my other favorite. The Steiner Sports limited edition Sandy Koufax Stat Jersey /32.

123wk6h.jpg

sweet jersey, that jackie in your sig is cool too

Members online

Latest posts