Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

hey contest time.. also contest ideas going foward.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
One of the things I used to love on Beckett was the contest we had.. I have seen some on here to, and as it was my favorite parts... I am going to do the guess a number this time it will be between 1 & 1000... What are some good ideas in the future to use to give stuff away??

Today we have this (almost) highend GU piece.. I know everyone is wondering "OH my! ::facepalm:: How can he give away such a highend card?".. ;) Good thing bragging rights come with the card also.. :D
05-17-2009093624AM.jpg

cutnitclose

Apr 17, 2009
I forgot to set an ending time .. I guess we can end it around 7:00 eastern if that sounds good to everyone

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Thanks for the great contest bud, it's a VERY nice gesture (what's even more nice is the fact that it is a Bag's I don't yet have :p )!
Thanks again bud & I'll guess #555 :D

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
211 thanks

I like to let contests ride on the performance of Major Leaguers. I had one not so long ago where depending on how well Rick Porcello pitched, the more better prizes I included in the winners' package...and then chose a winner with a random drawing. I had fun with it.

Members online

Latest posts