Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB Performances - 5/17

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Bunch of young guns pitching today. Huff, Zimmerman, Cahill, Hochevar, Masterson, Kershaw. I'll be watching Huff's debut against Rays.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Good pitching match going on in Yankees vs Twins game. It's on TBS. I miss all the Braves games that use to come on TBS =/

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Rough start for Zimmerman. It would have been nice to see him dominate AAA until September. Could have done wonders for his cards.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Indians vs Rays game delayed...rain?
Nope, they screwed up the lineup card!! They listed both Zobrist and Longoria at 3B with no DH, so they have to use Sonnanstine (who's pitching today) as a hitter in the 3 hole, Longo is scratched, and the Rays have no DH. Never seen that before.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
KandKCards said:
AKA Coastal said:
Indians vs Rays game delayed...rain?
Nope, they screwed up the lineup card!! They listed both Zobrist and Longoria at 3B with no DH, so they have to use Sonnanstine (who's pitching today) as a hitter in the 3 hole, Longo is scratched, and the Rays have no DH. Never seen that before.

Hah, that's funny. How do you screw something like that up?

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
KandKCards said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":dbp35yka]Indians vs Rays game delayed...rain?

Hah, that's funny. How do you screw something like that up?[/quote:dbp35yka]
Who knows. Seems like they wrote the lineup in, then realized they wanted to give Longo the day off in the field and put him at DH, but forgot to change it on the card.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
And Sonnanstine has already given up 3 runs. For the life of me, I can't understand why he's still in the rotation, while Davis is stranded in Durham.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Ricke Weeks leaves the game with some sort of wrist/hand injury. If you know anything about his history, you just said "aw ****..."

Todd Wellemeyer has thrown a lot of pitches for 1.1 IP (50 and counting).

Members online

Latest posts