Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Would you like to see this with baseball cards???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
!BP1jfFwBWk~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmY5yVBJ1rMSWUEg~~_1.jpg

I personally think it takes away from the look of the card. But I can see why they do it.

Would you like to see it in baseball?? Griffey/Jeter/Howard Triple auto.... with Authentic Auto stickers over the auto?

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I'm just guessing, but I'd guess those stickers aren't Upper Deck's doing, but the doing of the drivers' respective autograph sponsorship program...kind of like Ripken's Ironclad...but I'd guess UD had the buy the signatures from the sponsors and the sponsors are sole proprietors of Gordon and Jr.'s signatures.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
In a few years when the adhesive in the sticker begins to discolor the autograph, that will be one hideous card.

And, those silly stickers aren't solving any problem. We aren't seeing people creating counterfeit Bowman Chrome autographed rookies at this point...and it's doubtful that we ever will.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
currently the only 2 drivers that this is done for is jeff gordon and dale earnhardt jr. it was started a couple years ago and the ones i have look just as clean and crisp now as they did in 2007. each sticker has the hologram of that particular driver on it and while it doesn't look exactly the best in a scan, its not to awful in person. i like the extra authenticity of the sticker placed on it by the drivers rep along with the card company coa on the card. it's kind of like ripken and bonds autos. i have a couple topps sterling bonds autos that not only have the topps sticker for a coa, but the bonds and mlb coa stickers as well so i don't question that autos at all. just my .02 worth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts