Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB: Weekend Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
If you have the suggestions turned on for Google, start to type "I am extremely". Look at what comes up. It is quite funny and quite disturbing at the same time. Nothing inappropriate, it's kid safe.

If you search "great football" on Google, and go to images, Sinorice Moss is in the top 10 results :cool:

SeattlefantillIdie

Oct 2, 2008
KENMORE, WASHINGTON
What's going on fellas!? Taking a break from packing up the house. MOVING back to Seattle in August! I am SOOO STOKED!
Hoping to get a few more cards in today! We shall see! I have a bunch of nice ones that I bought recently (couldn't resist no matter how "bored" I get with collecting Hasselbeck. Still drawn into getting more)
I just won a lot of 600+ Hasselbeck cards for $20+$10 S/H so I'm excited to sift through that and see what I can come up with!

Anyhow, I hope things are going good wherever you are! I'll be poking around for a bit!

Willywanker

Feb 18, 2009
Outside of Motown
A few Lions scanned.
Got this from our group break here
img057.jpg

1/1 sims
img058.jpg

img056.jpg

and finally landed one of these.

img055.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Really, I think those NT rookie auto patch cards are right up there with Exquisite. Cheaper to get on the secondary market to boot.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Willywanker said:
I agree. The NT are very nice looking, for some reason I dont care much for the 2006 though.

I think the addition of the tapered points at the top and bottom of the patch window this year really improved the looks. The square box just wasn't doing it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts