Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB: Weekend Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Seiya said:
now this looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me
cause we need a little controversy, and it'd be so empty without me

Eminem BLOWS

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
trojanfan43 said:
Seiya said:
now this looks like a job for me, so everybody just follow me
cause we need a little controversy, and it'd be so empty without me

Eminem BLOWS
His new CD does. No lyrical content in most songs. At least they have great beats... Not worth buying if anybody's thinking about it - save your cash and buy a blaster box at Wal Mart instead or something. Seriously.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
Hows everybodys weekend so far?

3 parties down, 2 to go. Then I can start recovering.

I worked yesterday and I'm at work right now. I usually work Saturdays to get some OT, but since the autograph show is next Saturday I won't be able to work OT, so I'm working today to make up for it.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
mstng99tim said:
deceptikon1978 said:

I worked yesterday and I'm at work right now. I usually work Saturdays to get some OT, but since the autograph show is next Satruday I won't be able to work OT, so I'm working today to make up for it.

Time just flew by, can't believe that show is only a week away. Can't wait to see all the stuff you get and how the Sweed glove turns out. :D

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
deceptikon1978 said:
mstng99tim said:
deceptikon1978 said:

I worked yesterday and I'm at work right now. I usually work Saturdays to get some OT, but since the autograph show is next Satruday I won't be able to work OT, so I'm working today to make up for it.

Time just flew by, can't believe that show is only a week away. Can't wait to see all the stuff you get and how the Sweed glove turns out. :D

Yeah, time has flown by, but that's good because I can't wait!!!! I'll be taking some pics to show you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts