Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 5/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Watching the Mets and Red Sox...I'm sure I'm alone here, but does anyone else feel Mike Pelfrey is just not good? I get that he isn't a strikeout pitcher, but 11 Ks in 41 IP? That just isn't major league caliber. After watching my share of Yanks-Sox barnburners over the years, I see no way Pelfrey survives five innings at Fenway.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Beltran with a base hit.

BELTRAN2.jpg

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Joey Votto's first AB back after missing about a week with an inner ear infection is a home run off David Huff. Mark DeRosa counters with a 2-run shot off the recalled Homer Bailey.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
Marco Scutaro doubles home two off Derek Lowe. Jays lead the Braves 2-0.
Why couldn't they have given that run support to Halladay yesterday?! :x

Kawakami was dealing yesterday. Can't blame them. They've given him a good amount of support besides last night.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
Joey Votto's first AB back after missing about a week with an inner ear infection is a home run off David Huff. Mark DeRosa counters with a 2-run shot off the recalled Homer Bailey.

Oh boy...Votto 3-run shot...someone is hitting the ground running. His .377 average continues to impress.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Uggla is getting back to his good ole self and is pulling an Adrian Gonzalez.....4 homeruns his past 5 games and 6 straight games with at least 1 RBI.

Members online

Latest posts