Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Dang. I hate it when this happens....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I know people make threads about this type of thing all the time, but I just got outsniped on this:
!BSnwHvw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj!EjlLmZDmvBKEHE6,s!w~~_1.jpg

Which I wanted it to go with this one I already have:
patch.jpg

Oh well. :( :(

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks guys! At least it went to a board member. Now maybe I still have a chance of picking it up at some point. ;)

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
Slightly OT, but I like your card of the day of Eric Cyr. He does a SPOT ON Albert Pujols auto!

::facepalm::

I know, that's why I put "EPIC FAIL BY DONRUSS". I was going through my collection the other day and rediscovered it. I had pulled it out of one of those "Toys 'R' Us guaranteed GU/AUTO card" things a few years back.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
I am guessing that the sticker was supposed to be for Pujols's Donruss Classics RC auto, but made its way onto Eric's card. (How it passed quality control, if they have any, is beyond me.) I might send it in for the next group submission just to see what they would label it as! ;)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
stlalways94 said:
I am guessing that the sticker was supposed to be for Pujols's Donruss Classics RC auto, but made its way onto Eric's card. (How it passed quality control, if they have any, is beyond me.) I might send it in for the next group submission just to see what they would label it as! ;)
You could always get it PSA/DNA'd

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Card Magnet said:
stlalways94 said:

Good point, but the fee is killer. It's permanently PC though, (who would want a cert auto of a star with a scrub's name, image, and info on the card?), so I don't know if its worth the cash.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
stlalways94 said:
Card Magnet said:
stlalways94 said:

Good point, but the fee is killer. It's permanently PC though, (who would want a cert auto of a star with a scrub's name, image, and info on the card?), so I don't know if its worth the cash.

There was a Rickie Weeks card awhile back with PUjols signature. I think it could fetch $100 at auction.

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
Codasco07 said:
stlalways94 said:
Card Magnet said:
stlalways94 said:

There was a Rickie Weeks card awhile back with PUjols signature. I think it could fetch $100 at auction.

Thanks for the info! :)

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Ebay needs to add 5 minute rule to auctions like NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB.com auctions has.
Would you have came back and bid again if 5 minutes was added after the last bid amount?

stlalways94

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty: I don't know about the five minute rule, because I have outsniped people before on higher-end stuff as well, but it just is particularly frustrating in this case.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
matchpenalty said:
Ebay needs to add 5 minute rule to auctions like NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB.com auctions has.
Would you have came back and bid again if 5 minutes was added after the last bid amount?

Ultimately, the highest bid wins. There's no reason why you shouldn't put in the maximum you want to spend.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008
stlalways94 said:
I know people make threads about this type of thing all the time, but I just got outsniped on this:
!BSnwHvw!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj!EjlLmZDmvBKEHE6,s!w~~_1.jpg

Which I wanted it to go with this one I already have:
patch.jpg

Oh well. :( :(

I know your pain, I lost out on this one sat morning

[ebay:2afg9f9m]140321095104[/ebay:2afg9f9m]

Members online

Latest posts