Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Chien Ming ****'s Temporary Job as A Yankees Reliever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sevencostanza

Dec 9, 2008
At this point, Hughes has given the Yankees what they need: Wins. As much as I love what Wanger's done for us the past couple of years, I think this is for the best right now until Phil decides to suck again. It's been said time and time again that if his sinker isn't working, he needs to find something else to fall back on. Otherwise, it's a lost cause.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
sevencostanza said:
At this point, Hughes has given the Yankees what they need: Wins. As much as I love what Wanger's done for us the past couple of years, I think this is for the best right now until Phil decides to suck again. It's been said time and time again that if his sinker isn't working, he needs to find something else to fall back on. Otherwise, it's a lost cause.

How is **** a lost cause? You do not get 38 wins in two since because your chop liver lol. It is a simple error and once it is fixed, look out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts