Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 2009 Topps heritage>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Is there a specific box, i.e. blaster box, hobby box, ect..... that has a higher chance of the stadium relics or the CC or is it pretty even through out?

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Odds on the blasters are pretty long for any type of relic. The hobby boxes have a GU or auto per box but if it's relics you're after, pick a different product. Heritage is a set collector product.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Eh, I wanted to break a box or two of the heritage's and was wondering what (better) chance in hell I have of grabbing a :

!BTEvBDw!2k~$(KGrHgoH-CQEjlLl1C88BKGgly6YE!~~_2.jpg

Or similar card.

Thanks though, blaster box, no. Hobby box, yes.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Sweet card but you're really better off spending your money just buying the card. The odds that you'd get that card, or even one from that set is pretty tough. I mean one ended a few days ago for under $4. Good luck either way though!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Thanked!

I have a bunch of $ for breaking a few boxes, kinda wanna do it, and there are several cards I'd like anyway so I'll take my chances.

Thanks again

(BTW, lived in Scripps Ranch for a bit. How's SD these days?)

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
You're welcome. If you do bust some boxes post the results here ok?
SD is great, still the most beautiful place in the country :)
GL on the boxes!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Will do!

Ordered a 2009 Bowman Jumbo and a Heritage hobby

I miss my SD days (sigh) one day I'll return. Not to live though, I could never live too far away from the sandy golden beaches of New Jersey :)

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
You best chance to pull one of those cards comes in the 4.99 retail packs, which have lower odds across the
board. I actually pulled mine in a pack. Good Luck!

Kevin

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I got 8 loose packs at Target a few weeks back and got a Kurt Suzuki GU Bat, Papelbon Chrome Ref, Fielder Chrome, and 4 SP's.

Members online

Latest posts