Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need some help on a player.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
I'm actually a real big fan of his. He threw 6 no-hit innings last time out, but he did walk a lot if I recall. He's been up and down this year, but his long-term outlook as a #3 starter is very good.

corndog23

Mar 22, 2009
pujolsjunkie said:
I'm actually a real big fan of his. He threw 6 no-hit innings last time out, but he did walk a lot if I recall. He's been up and down this year, but his long-term outlook as a #3 starter is very good.

Thanks man! Sounds like he has a big arm.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
You only spent $4....so does it really matter. I farted before and had that much change fall out of my arse and into the couch cushions. If you don't have $4 to burn, you shouldn't be buying sports cards.

corndog23

Mar 22, 2009
muchuckwagon said:
You only spent $4....so does it really matter. I farted before and had that much change fall out of my arse and into the couch cushions. If you don't have $4 to burn, you shouldn't be buying sports cards.
Thank you for absolutely nothing. It is also good to know that for some reason money has been inserted into your hind parts before. Have a nice day, and poop well.

Craig - 21hawk

Aug 7, 2008
St. Paul, MN
corndog23 said:
muchuckwagon said:
Thank you for absolutely nothing. It is also good to know that for some reason money has been inserted into your hind parts before. Have a nice day, and poop well.

He will. As long as it isn't the handicapped stall.

Craig

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
corndog23 said:
muchuckwagon said:

:lol: :lol:

Members online

Latest posts