Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Bowman Jumbo Boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
Has anyone else been getting factory lines on all chrome cards in the jumbo packs. My entire case had like a scratch line in every single chrome card, except refractor types.

marterburn

Yeah, some cases have that issue. My LCS that I bought two boxes from had all scratched chromes in it (it was later confirmed the entire case was that way), and another member reported similar scratches in a different case. Saved this for proof:

cards7360.jpg

Topps just told me to send all the damaged cards to them following normal procedure. I have not heard back from them regarding what they will do (i'm waiting the 3-5 weeks as outlined in their procerure), but I can assume that they'll just send replacement and maybe a little something else. I was also shorted an auto in one of my boxes, so I was doubly PO'd!

LazerShow15

Apr 2, 2009
Wisconsin
I have the receipt, but no pack wrappers and case UPC. Will they still accept my damaged cards. The guy I talked to was an idiot and was clueless. First he said 25 cards max, then he said that is the chrome technology (when my regular bowman case was fine), so what is the procedure. LMK what you did.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
I had that happen in one box. Same case that Marterburn got his boxes from. I mailed them back to Topps and already got my cards back on Tuesday when we got back from vacation. Since it's the whole case I would call them first and ask how they want to handle a whole case of damaged chromes. I would write down the name of who you talk to and include that in the letter when you mail the cards back.

marterburn

securedsports said:
I have the receipt, but no pack wrappers and case UPC. Will they still accept my damaged cards. The guy I talked to was an idiot and was clueless. First he said 25 cards max, then he said that is the chrome technology (when my regular bowman case was fine), so what is the procedure. LMK what you did.

what josh said.

initially, i couldn't find my receipt and they said something to the effect of "you need to follow the procedure but if you're missing elements you can still try". So, maybe just try sending the cards in (I know it's a lot, but they're worthless as is).

They told me nothing of 25 cards max in their email to me, clearly some interpretation there.

marterburn

Lancemountain said:
What if i only got two autos in a jumbo?

I assume I am S.O.L. but has anyone ever ran across this?

I did, just follow the same procedure is what they replied. Receipt, Box UPC, wrappers. send them to topps and you'll get your beamer weems or eric sogard base auto. actually, i don't even know if they'll send me the chrome auto that I was shorted (could be a paper (base) auto). I was just assuming.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
marterburn said:
Lancemountain said:
What if i only got two autos in a jumbo?

I assume I am S.O.L. but has anyone ever ran across this?

I did, just follow the same procedure is what they replied. Receipt, Box UPC, wrappers. send them to topps and you'll get your beamer weems or eric sogard base auto. actually, i don't even know if they'll send me the chrome auto that I was shorted (could be a paper (base) auto). I was just assuming.

I got the base auto :lol: :arrow: ::facepalm:: Thanks will do. Actually I need to get e receipt somehow from atlantasportscards

Latest posts