Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I reached near Baseball related nirvanna today.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I am currently on vacation on Long Island to see Phish. Many who have seen things I do on my site know I usually am wearing a Sox hat, today is no different. Of course today I am in New York. So we are in line to go in to the Phish concert today and a bunch of meatheads see the hat and are like "Ohhh Boston fans huh??" and start chanting "Boston sucks" over and over. Most of the crowd also gets in to it, and when we got taunted on tuesday at the show it got me thinking to have a response ready for today and tomorrow in case it happened again.

So I just simply started chanting "Two Thousand Four" and the only response was a loud "Ooooohhhhh" and silence. The guy behind me tried to fire back "Nothing good happened in Fenway until Sunday (When Phish played there)" and I went "I agree, since we completed the greatest comeback ever in Yankee Stadium" and his response was just "Oh come on man......"

Then I saw a great show, what a night!!

DaveH

Apr 28, 2009
BJ-Upton_1.jpg
rayssox11.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
beefycheddar said:
DaveH said:

If you think anything can hurt a true Sox fan after 04, you don't get it.
I bet if I struck you with a bat it would hurt, so haha ;)

Nice story. I took a little hell in NYC when I wore my Cowboys jersey while I was hanging out there for a weekend. I also busted out my old Vinny Testaverde jersey. I was in NYC in 06... :lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Lancemountain said:
Phish :)

Seeing the Camden show sunday and going up to SPAC in July.. First show since 1999 (saw over 100 between 1992-1999)

I've been to the last 3 shows, and going to the next two. Then doing Hartford and SPAC as well later this summer. They have been really good so far. Although I am violently paying for having to eat at the venue right now.......

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
righteousmike said:
Get of my Island....
Kidding

+2

I love Phish, back in college, during the summer, I would tour with them. I saw about 80 shows. Best show I ever saw with them was Halloween 1994. For many different reasons that show is legendary.

Hwilensky

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
BunchOBull said:
Did John Mayer happen to make an appearance in the show by chance?

No, no guests so far at all in their comeback, just Phish playing their songs, and really well at times. It's nice to see sober Trey. He started laughing in NICU at the line "look back on the days where my life was a haze".

Oh yeah and I can say I have seen Destiny Unbound.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
beefycheddar said:
BunchOBull said:
Did John Mayer happen to make an appearance in the show by chance?

No, no guests so far at all in their comeback, just Phish playing their songs, and really well at times. It's nice to see sober Trey. He started laughing in NICU at the line "look back on the days where my life was a haze".

Oh yeah and I can say I have seen Destiny Unbound.

Jealous of that Destiny! Sober Trey is a good Trey.

[youtube:2qwdl1tg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oEw9BHN8ZY[/youtube:2qwdl1tg]

::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts