Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which offer would you take?

Which offer would you accept?

• $50 offer from a buyer in Australia (100% FB 1397 rating)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
The US offer could be protected with DC.... the Australian offer only if you pony up $11 for registered mail.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I didnt realize it before I made this poll but the guy from Australia has already won 3 cards from me... so I have to ship something to him anyway. IF I take his $50 offer and ship the other cards he won as well.... would I be protected at all with regeistered mail? Would it show when its delivered?

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
P_Manning 18 said:
I didnt realize it before I made this poll but the guy from Australia has already won 3 cards from me... so I have to ship something to him anyway. IF I take his $50 offer and ship the other cards he won as well.... would I be protected at all with regeistered mail? Would it show when its delivered?

U should be fine. Just need some tracking # that item send from your area to the person. Paypal only need signature confirm for over $250. I'll take a thanks for the information :D

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
Take the offer from australia. You are already shipping to the buyer, the buyer is already a customer and has the highest bid. I think it would look very bad if his offer is rejected in favor of a lower offer.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
I'd send the Australian dude a message that he could pay for registered mail (which I think is like $30) if he uses paypal or send money order in us funds. I just did this with a guy from taiwan and the transaction went great.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I voted the US buyer. If the Australian buyer wants to pay for the correct shipping to give you seller protection, then I don't see a problem.

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
Sweetness said:
Take the offer from australia. You are already shipping to the buyer, the buyer is already a customer and has the highest bid. I think it would look very bad if his offer is rejected in favor of a lower offer.

yeah i voted aussie cuz hes a "return" customer. he also has impeccable feedback which would lead me to believe that he wouldnt try anything...but who knows anymore.

good luck with whatever you choose!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ThoseBackPages said:
USA all day
usa.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts