Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

--------The Morning Thread--------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
abncollectsautos said:
Whats going on, i found a stack of lerew autos i dont need if interested.

Definitely interested! Shoot me a PM!

My brother woke me up, and told me I had work, so I walk to work, and then ::facepalm:: I am not scheduled!!!! My brother was wrong! Urgh!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning fellas. Que pasa? Zoo trip was fun yesterday. The boys had a blast which is good cuz it makes the trip go a lot easier. Have a great day!

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Morning to all the members. I will be taking a small vacation and seeing the family before i deploy. I will be renting an rv and heading home. First time in a RV in my entire life. Im very anxious to say the least.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys...

abn, good luck with the trip
wide, how goes it?

Last 2 weeks of hell for my masters program starts today....on the bright side I was offered a whopping $60 for this last night:

carpentermlblogo.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
steve-a-reno said:
Morning guys...

wide, how goes it?

Last 2 weeks of hell for my masters program starts today....on the bright side I was offered a whopping $60 for this last night:

carpentermlblogo.jpg

:lol:
That card is worth at least $70.00.

Well I didnt win this beauty.
!BTelMkg!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKItGzIMYQ~~_1.jpg

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
steve-a-reno said:
Morning guys...

wide, how goes it?

carpentermlblogo.jpg

:lol:
That card is worth at least $70.00.

Well I didnt win this beauty.
!BTelMkg!mk~$(KGrHgoH-C4EjlLl0-E2BKItGzIMYQ~~_1.jpg

That's what I said! ::facepalm::

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
Morning steve-o, Alex, Dan the man! Whats up? GL finishing up your masters Steve!

Thank you sir. Didn't hear back from you as to which new card is on the radar... ;)

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys :mrgreen: !!!...Imac, abn, Dan, Dave, Steve, and numberonemetsfan :D Hope the weekend was great for you all...I start mine at 2:01pm today ;) Sadly the rain is back...miss the sun already. Nice card Steve...lousy offer but sweet card!!! And great pickup Dan!!!

Alex

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
metallicalex777 said:
Morning Guys :mrgreen: !!!...Imac, abn, Dan, Dave, Steve, and numberonemetsfan :D Hope the weekend was great for you all...I start mine at 2:01pm today ;) Sadly the rain is back...miss the sun already. Nice card Steve...lousy offer but sweet card!!! And great pickup Dan!!!

Alex

Thanks man. I'm off to class. Have a great day guys!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
wideright said:
Morning steve-o, Alex, Dan the man! Whats up? GL finishing up your masters Steve!

Thank you sir. Didn't hear back from you as to which new card is on the radar... ;)
It's the same card in your bucket that you sold a long time ago! Just different serial number, I think. It's on ebay. Seller listed for someone, he's asking if they will accept my offer. Wish me luck.

Dan- sick card! The GU pieces are wicked nice.

Morning Alex! Weekend was great for me. Hope yours goes well too.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Wide, I love the zoo, hope nobody tried to pet the lions or fell into the gorilla pit.... :lol:

For you doubting Thomases :lol: :lol: here are my Rose TTMs from last week.....the '84 looks only so-so as he used ball point pen and my scanner is, shall we say, an "older model"

[center:2y10s4vq]RoseTTMcard.jpg
RoseTTMindexcard.jpg[/center:2y10s4vq]

Have a great week......

Members online

Latest posts