Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2000 Stadium Club Beam Team /500... special set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Hey all,

I have a pair of these on ebay and didn't think much of listing them, but have noticed that there are a ton of watchers and they've both already been bid up higher than I expected them to sell for with days left. Is there something special about this set that I'm not aware of? Does it have a certain cult following? One of those unexpectedly popular listings that I'm just trying to explain. Thanks in advance.

John

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Not to my knowledge.I got my Bags very cheap.Maybe they just don't come up often?

HawaiianLance

Aug 7, 2008
Agreed with Predator - I don't think they come up very often = pent up demand. Same thing happened with UD Retro Big Boppers a while back, saw a bunch go for insane amounts for cards numbered to 500. Hope they do well for you. <nod>

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
HawaiianLance said:
Agreed with Predator - I don't think they come up very often = pent up demand. Same thing happened with UD Retro Big Boppers a while back, saw a bunch go for insane amounts for cards numbered to 500. Hope they do well for you. <nod>

Thanks for the input guys. Yeah I didn't see any completed auctions for any of them in the set when I listed but I'm definitely surprised by the attention they've garnered.

As for Big Boppers, I think I might have a couple of those too; will have to investigate!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Well, my Bonds sold for around $10 while the Jeter went for $35. Needless to say, I'm thrilled considering the pair cost me $3.

Members online

Latest posts