Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/11

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Cardinals ~ Desperately need pitching. That guy Boggs in AAA has been pitching well and he should be up next week.
The pitcher today Wellenmeyer LOWERED his WHIP by allowing 11 hits and walking 1 in only 6 innings. Amazing. Cards Off bailed him out of this one.

Atlanta ~ Can't score to save themselves. GREAT pitching duel between Maholms and Vasquez....it will come down to the bullpen, neither start will be in when the next run scores. I look for Medlen to come in and domiinate like he did the other day.
Glad Hanson pitches tomorrow rather than today, he could have pitched a shutout and still probably lost lol.

Nice afternoon ball to watch ~

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
The Cards rotation has been solid outside of Wellemeyer (Lohse is now hurt but will be back). The team needs some bats. It's tough to win when the infield includes Joe Thurston/Brian Barden and Tyler Greene on the left side. At least Ankiel and Rasmus are starting to come around.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
EricInCT said:
Cardinals ~ Desperately need pitching. That guy Boggs in AAA has been pitching well and he should be up next week.
The pitcher today Wellenmeyer LOWERED his WHIP by allowing 11 hits and walking 1 in only 6 innings. Amazing. Cards Off bailed him out of this one.

Atlanta ~ Can't score to save themselves. GREAT pitching duel between Maholms and Vasquez....it will come down to the bullpen, neither start will be in when the next run scores. I look for Medlen to come in and domiinate like he did the other day.Glad Hanson pitches tomorrow rather than today, he could have pitched a shutout and still probably lost lol.

Nice afternoon ball to watch ~

I just noticed the Braves allowed 2 runs in the top of the 9th......I didn't even have to check the box score to know that Medlen didn't get in the game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Max Scherzer is in the zone today......after allowing a leadoff hit he has retired 12 in a row.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
HR #12 and SB #9 for Justin Upton. He's cooled off a bit as of late, but still hitting over .310.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
EricInCT said:
Max Scherzer is in the zone today......after allowing a leadoff hit he has retired 12 in a row.

Dominating as usual.....had that one real bad game against the Braves (yes they actually scored runs in a game!) but has been quite consistent this year. Looks great today.

Members online

Latest posts