Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is Going on with this Hunter Pence Auction....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Possibly shilled by the guy that bid on it like 15 times....but his bid activity with that seller with ZERO feedback isnt really all that alarming..........what is weird is that the guy winning it bid after it had already was really high...

TK

A_Pharis

The bidders all have decently low bid percentage with this seller. He's also brand new to eBay. You'd think it'd be an obvious shill, but the top bidder even upped his own top bid (though you won't see what it is until someone else bids)

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I am not sure what to make of this...if it was from a seller with higher feedback I would say legit auction---

A 2006 Bowman Chrome Prospects RC GOLD REF #d/50 sold for $150

this is the 06 Chrome Draft Futures Orange, and there are a lot of people that collect the Futures Game stuff, so it could be a legitimite auction......I guess something else to be on the lookout for at small shows...

TK

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
pujolsthomefan33 said:
I am not sure what to make of this...if it was from a seller with higher feedback I would say legit auction---

this is the 06 Chrome Draft Futures Orange, and there are a lot of people that collect the Futures Game stuff, so it could be a legitimite auction......I guess something else to be on the lookout for at small shows...

TK

That is nuts....When this stuff came out, people considered those futures game parallels as garbage!

I wish I would have held onto them longer!

skrip

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
ballerskrip said:
pujolsthomefan33 said:

TK

That is nuts....When this stuff came out, people considered those futures game parallels as garbage!

I wish I would have held onto them longer!

skrip

Yeah, I know right before the season I had some of those 06 BCDP Futures Game Blue REFs and Gold REFs and I did very well on them too....I think most of them went in the $20ish range.

TK

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
The sale doesn't surprise me at all. High, yes. Alarming, no.

Hunter has some hard core collectors that only go after rare stuff and hard to find 2004, 2006 stuff.

Good sale but nothing "going on".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts