Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pittsburgh Penguins Commemorative Card Set?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I don't do much collecting in hockey, so I wasn't sure about something. Will UD produce a set for the Penguins?

I know that in the past Topps and UD have both put together those mini sets in the blaster boxes to commemorate champions in other sports.

I would try to search for the answer better myself, but most sites will not work for me. I have a virus (more like adware) that i can't seem to shake after using 2 different programs. Thanks in advance for any info.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I would almost guarantee that UD would put out some sort of commerative boxed set. Especially with UDs ( and the NHL's) golden boy Crosby just winning his first cup. Im sure UD knows that this would be a money maker. It would be especially cool if each card had the player lifting the Cup or back in the locker room celebrating with the cup.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G $MONEY$ said:
I would almost guarantee that UD would put out some sort of commerative boxed set. Especially with UDs ( and the NHL's) golden boy Crosby just winning his first cup. Im sure UD knows that this would be a money maker. It would be especially cool if each card had the player lifting the Cup or back in the locker room celebrating with the cup.
That would be nice. It would be great if they used photos from the celebration where each player takes a turn holding the cup, skating out from the group, and kissing it. I would prefer while they were holding it up, not kissing though. That would make a nice shot.

Members online

Latest posts