Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What prospects are you waiting to get cards of?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Guys who don't have any major cards (Elite, Contenders, BC, Sterling) yet and have some big time talent.

Here are a few of mine:
Wilmer Font
Martin Perez
Joe Wieland
Wilfredo Boscan (anyone notice a trend here)

Who are yours?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Joseph Dunigan..I've become a fan of his following Aumont, Liddi, and Bladergroen this year. The High Desert Mavericks are just a potent team.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Joseph Dunigan..I've become a fan of his following Aumont, Liddi, and Bladergroen this year. The High Desert Mavericks are just a potent team.
All the guys I listed are on the Hickory Crawdads, and have 3.02 ERA's or less besides Font.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Jonathon Gaston comes to mind.

I'm also looking forward to the day Jordan Lyles and Jason Castro show up on an MLB licensed card in Astros unis.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Not a fan of Peguero?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
boxbreaker44 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Not a fan of Peguero?

Nah, he takes AB's from Bladergroen :p

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
trevordchi said:

I'm also looking forward to the day Jordan Lyles and Jason Castro show up on an MLB licensed card in Astros unis.

isn't Lyles in bowman sterling?

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
trevordchi said:

No, unfortunately he is a Razor exclusive.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
mwashuc06 said:
trevordchi said:

He's a razor exclusive, I believe.

Members online

Latest posts