Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

POLL: TRADE Just about completed... how did I do?

GOOD DEAL?

• Yes Sir!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Ripken.jpg

Getting that for this:

Mays.jpg

Good deal I would say :) I am happy with it anyhow, now what do you think?

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
The Ripken card is beatiful and very well designed.
The Mays card is ugly. And why did Donruss use a picture of him with a checked swing?
All things equal, I'd rather have Mays' autograph.
But if I had to choose between those two cards, I'd rather have the Ripken.
So good deal.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Card Magnet said:
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1jybccle]If you're happy, then that's all that matters. Plus that Ripken is an on card, which is always nice. I also like the look of it more.
I dont believe so.
Really? To me it looks like its on a gold embossed logo that's a part of the card.[/quote:1jybccle]

Its A sticker, look in the bottom right corner.

Pretty even steven trade id say. You guys talking about Ripkens hat looking weird, its called "Trucker" style. A pretty big fad on how to wear a hat in the 80s. Similar to the 90s with the OGs wearing their hats crooked :lol:

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1zcg9jwp]
boxbreaker44 said:
[quote="Card Magnet":1zcg9jwp]If you're happy, then that's all that matters. Plus that Ripken is an on card, which is always nice. I also like the look of it more.
I dont believe so.
Really? To me it looks like its on a gold embossed logo that's a part of the card.[/quote:1zcg9jwp]

Its A sticker, look in the bottom right corner.

Pretty even steven trade id say. You guys talking about Ripkens hat looking weird, its called "Trucker" style. A pretty big fad on how to wear a hat in the 80s. Similar to the 90s with the OGs wearing their hats crooked :lol:[/quote:1zcg9jwp]

That's just how New Era made hats in the 90's, there is no mesh to that hat. Just if you didn't beat them up and break them in they stood up high.

Members online

Latest posts