Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Photos from AAA, Royals vs Cardinals/Reds Games/LOTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
June 6th and 7th at Omaha. Watched 3 games in two days as they had a doubleheader sunday. From what I saw, neither team (Nashville Sound/Omaha Royals) had any eye popping pitching. The Sounds offense was pretty decent, lots of big bats with power and low BAs,lol. Was really impressed with how Escobar played the game, seemed like he got a hit every at bat those two days. Overall good two days of baseball. Got a few baseballs and lots of autographs.

Here are some photos I took while at these games

Pre CWS view, too bad I couldn't make it back up to Omaha for the CWS, would've been a blast.
IMG_0714.jpg
Alcides Escobar
IMG_0702.jpg
IMG_0719.jpg

June 12th, went to the Reds Royals game at Kauffman. Man could J. Gomes hit the crap out of the ball in BP! ball was flying. Just missed getting Jay Bruce to sign but still got a ball from Daniel Ray Herrera. Guys tiny but hey, still gets the job done.
IMG_0757.jpg
IMG_0760.jpg
Luke Hochevar pitched a gem that game. CG shutout I think.
IMG_0765.jpg

June 20th. Cardinals Royals game. Lots of fans for this one and Carpenter pitched. Threw a gem (got tense when the bullpen almost blew it).
90 Minute Rain delay
IMG_0791.jpg
Lots of Carpenter pictures and others
IMG_0801.jpg
IMG_0813.jpg
IMG_0821.jpg
IMG_0835.jpg
IMG_0893.jpg
Big Albert, went yard
IMG_0830.jpg
IMG_0833.jpg
IMG_0905.jpg
Rasmus
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
IMG_0882.jpg

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
craiger122003 said:
So you were at the stadium give me a guess on how far the bomb Pujols hit today went? just curious

I was actually at the game on Saturday (20th). The one he hit saturday was alright. nothing too amazing, about 5 rows up in left center.

I heard today he hit one off the Royals HOF building in left field, goodness. That building I would have to say..... Well you have the bullpen right behind the fence, then 3 rows of seating, then a walk way, and then a patio area for eating all Before the HOF building.
That HR was a bomb.

Members online

Latest posts