Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******Morning Thread*******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good Morning guys. Who else is ready to see the wnd of the US Open?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning, hope all the fathers had an enjoyable day. I took my father, my father-in-law, and my brother (celebrating his first Father's Day) to Fenway yesterday.

Good - Nick Green winning it in the 9th

Bad - Woman two rows back really thought the batter was out if you caught it off the wall ::facepalm::
I present to you...Red Sox Nation!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Morning Bungle, I cant say it enough, your sig makes me sooooo jealous...

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
Good morning boys.

I like the addition to your sig too Dan ;)

It was you that deemed my family Mojo-Nation right Charlie? Just want to be sure I know who to hit the thanks button for today...

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Monring' Dan, timryan111, bungle, charlie, George- hopefully back in the mix this week after a crazy last week...

Dan, what's the deal with David Duval, does he have a shot?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning gentlemen. Had an awesome father's day. Played golf, spent time with the family, and my wife bought us tix to go to a Tulsa Drillers baseball game. Hope you guys had good days too. I was hoping I'd win the Aaron/Grif cut as a capper, but oh well :D

Dan- should be an interesting finish today to the open.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
MaineMule said:
Monring' Dan, timryan111, bungle, charlie, George- hopefully back in the mix this week after a crazy last week...

Dan, what's the deal with David Duval, does he have a shot?

He does. I just have a feeling this is gonna be Lucas Glovers day. And I would very much like to see it work out for him. Any golfer, who devotes that much time to trying to land a spot on the Ryder Cup team, has my full respect. When the time on the range etc is about the pride of a nation, rather than individual merit, especially in a sport like that - I have to root for him.

Its why the Ryder Cup/Presidents Cup are my favorite golf events.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Tim, Bungle, Charlie, George, Scott and Dave(wide) :mrgreen:

Hope all you Dads had a great day yesterday. Watched a fun live break last night...how was the weekend for everyone?? Work is slamming right now so I will try to pay forward the individual "whazzzups" a little later :cry: ::facepalm:: :lol:

Alex

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Morning Gentlemen.

Mow the back 40 today before it gets too warm out. Scattered rain today and maybe Wednesday :x

Other than that nothing going on. No mail incoming. Put some scan up in the box break board from Saturday.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
gvsu96 said:
Morning Gentlemen.

Mow the back 40 today before it gets too warm out. Scattered rain today and maybe Wednesday :x

Other than that nothing going on. No mail incoming. Put some scan up in the box break board from Saturday.

WARREN MORRIS!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Dooooo the Helen Kellar and talk with your hips.........................Morning. Already hot as **** here. I had a great weekend. Spent a ton of time on the boat at the lake. I freaking went to bed at 10:00 last night and am still dragging ass today. AND there was some great MMA this weekend too!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I went to the pool all day yesterday and recorded the Astros game so I'm about to watch it. Should make for a good morning! =)

Members online

Latest posts