Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****FRIDAY MORNING THREAD*****12/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Went to local small town's Christmas party last night --- they shut down many side roads , barrels of fire , free Hot drinks , live music . I passed out maybe 100 packs of cards . This morning going to another town to an elementary school = 400 plus packs . Great way to unload those commons / off center / traded team cards .
I need ANY cards that show Georgia on front and girls / women in sports . I'M READY for warm weather

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning all! Getting things lined up for us to go up to the Black Hills tomorrow. We haven't taken the boys anywhere 'fun' for awhile. Figured take them up there do a few things, but the main goal for Bennett is the trampoline park. Plus, we need to do a little last minute Christmas shopping

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Morning all! TGIF to those of us that still work. In the 50's this weekend. Time to get back to the yard work. Also, finish opening this case and get it all sorted into sets and scan some of the hits.

1manvs1world

Jul 30, 2023
San Diego
I’ve got a daughter who is a florist. In the last year or so I’ve tried to support her and just help her grow her business. I spend as much time with her performing little tasks and big tasks. We’ve got 2 weddings this weekend. It should be fun (for her).
😎

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I was finally discharged from the hospital this afternoon. I'm sore and worn out. Now to deal with a few weeks of intravenous nutrition for a few weeks. 0r months. The veterans administration wanted me to go to Boston for inpatient rehab. I'm kind of thinking I should have. My sister has no patience at all around me. :(

At least the VA is paying all the medical bills so far. :rolleyes:

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
I was finally discharged from the hospital this afternoon. I'm sore and worn out. Now to deal with a few weeks of intravenous nutrition for a few weeks. 0r months. The veterans administration wanted me to go to Boston for inpatient rehab. I'm kind of thinking I should have. My sister has no patience at all around me. :(

At least the VA is paying all the medical bills so far. :rolleyes:
Relax & take care of yourself!

Members online

Latest posts