Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Astros A to Z Project Milestone Reached! (Pic Heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
My goal for the year was 250 unique Astros autographs. After a 38 autograph trade, I have destroyed that, reaching 284! If you'd like to see the first 200, go back and look at my previous milestone post here. :)

GarciaKiko.jpg

CampbellJim.jpg

GoodmanBill.jpg
Bill Goodman

GentileJim.jpg

HarnischPete.jpg

WilsonGlenn.jpg

SampsonChris.jpg

RiccelliFrank.jpg

FunkTom.jpg
Tom Funk

TrevinoAlex.jpg

AgostoJuan.jpg

HenryDwayne.jpg

BreamSid.jpg

WittGeorge.jpg
George Witt

RobergeBert.jpg

LombardozziSteve.jpg

JonesJimmy.jpg

SchatzederDan.jpg

PaulinoFelipe.jpg

ManzellaThomas.jpg

YountLarry.jpg
Larry Yount

MotaAndy.jpg

JenningsJason.jpg
Jason Jennings

DonnelsChris.jpg

CooperGary.jpg

LaddPete.jpg
Pete Ladd

SprowlBobby.jpg

Thomas.jpg

MontgomeryRay.jpg

RodriguezWandy.jpg

BournMichael.jpg

WardDaryle.jpg

ReynoldsCraig.jpg

PujolsLuis.jpg

MadduxMike.jpg
Mike Maddux

HowardWilbur.jpg

GallagherBob.jpg

BochyBruce.jpg

ScottTony.jpg
Tony Scott

ParkerRick.jpg

JonesChrisC.jpg

StubbsFranklin.jpg

McLaughlinBo.jpg

AbercrombieReggie.jpg

ZaunGregg.jpg

WilliamsBrian.jpg

WagnerBilly.jpg

TaverasWilly.jpg

TaubenseeEddie.jpg

SaccomannoMark.jpg

RosarioRodrigo.jpg

RansomCody.jpg

QuinteroHumberto.jpg

PufferBrandon.jpg

PattonTroy.jpg

OsunaAl.jpg

MeluskeyMitch.jpg

MaysonetEdwin.jpg

MatsuiKaz.jpg

LimaJose.jpg

LambMike.jpg

KentJeff.jpg

JimersonCharlton.jpg

HouseJR.jpg

HidalgoRichard.jpg

HernandezCarlos.jpg

HamptonMike.jpg

GinterKeith.jpg

GalloMike.jpg

EverettAdam.jpg

DoranBill.jpg

CooperCecil.jpg

ChavezRaul.jpg

ByrdakTim.jpg

BruntlettEric.jpg

BrocailDoug.jpg

BlumGeoff.jpg

BerrySean.jpg

BergmanSean.jpg

AnthonyEric.jpg

AlouMoises.jpg

As always, show off what you have!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Therion said:
trevordchi said:
Very nice Therion. Got a needs list?

You know I do :)

http://sanguinarystrosfan.weebly.com/astros-a-to-z-project.html

Wow, it's a project just going through that list!

At some point if you have the time you might want to split those names up into decades to make it easier to sort through. I should be getting some IP autos in the mail some time soon that a friend of mine got during spring training. I'll let you know when I do to see if you need any.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
trevordchi said:
Therion said:
trevordchi said:
Very nice Therion. Got a needs list?

You know I do :)

http://sanguinarystrosfan.weebly.com/astros-a-to-z-project.html

Wow, it's a project just going through that list!

At some point if you have the time you might want to split those names up into decades to make it easier to sort through. I should be getting some IP autos in the mail some time soon that a friend of mine got during spring training. I'll let you know when I do to see if you need any.

Yeah, I kinda just went the lazy route. I have to CTRL-F sometimes just to remember if I have some guys LOL

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
17ROCKIES12 said:
how do you store all of these?

For cards, penny sleeves and hard cases. These are all places standing up taking up most of the room on a five case bookshelf in a room with no windows (no sun fading). Index cards are stored in an index file. I haven't really figured out a good way to display ICs.

And 8X10s and other photographs are framed and mounted.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
Therion said:
17ROCKIES12 said:
how do you store all of these?

For cards, penny sleeves and hard cases. These are all places standing up taking up most of the room on a five case bookshelf in a room with no windows (no sun fading). Index cards are stored in an index file. I haven't really figured out a good way to display ICs.

And 8X10s and other photographs are framed and mounted.

nice stuff therion! as for your index cards and other assorted odd balls, why not just buy some 4x6 and 5x7 top loaders and graded card bags? that's what i do and it works just fine

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
ok ok, if you are going to twist my arm I'll post a few.

oswaltpure1of1.jpg

DSC01161.jpg

DSC00308.jpg

DSC00674.jpg

DSC00726.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
trev, sweet as always!

halonut, that's what I'll end up doing. I just keep looking for something snazzier. I'm not sure why I haven't just done that yet *shrugs*

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
VERY NICE stuff Therion! I especially enjoyed the Bill Doran & Eric Anthony (those guy's along with Glenn Davis, Gerald Young, Billy Hatcher, Kevin Bass, Mike Scott, Ken Caminiti, Rafael Ramirez, Jose Cruz, Nolan Ryan, J.Deshaies, & several other's were pieces my favorite 'Stros team's when I was growing up...Though I did love the "Killer B's" Bags/Biggio/Berkman/& Oswalt :lol: but they were a later team).
I've often thought about going after my childhood Astros team's auto's, somewhat like you have done except I'd hopefully find certified issue's of them....Uh, well probably not considering they probably weren't in any auto set's. Anyhow, GREAT going bud!!! Keep up the fantastic job! :D

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
HoustonTeams4Me said:
VERY NICE stuff Therion! I especially enjoyed the Bill Doran & Eric Anthony (those guy's along with Glenn Davis, Gerald Young, Billy Hatcher, Kevin Bass, Mike Scott, Ken Caminiti, Rafael Ramirez, Jose Cruz, Nolan Ryan, J.Deshaies, & several other's were pieces my favorite 'Stros team's when I was growing up...Though I did love the "Killer B's" Bags/Biggio/Berkman/& Oswalt :lol: but they were a later team).
I've often thought about going after my childhood Astros team's auto's, somewhat like you have done except I'd hopefully find certified issue's of them....Uh, well probably not considering they probably weren't in any auto set's. Anyhow, GREAT going bud!!! Keep up the fantastic job! :D

You can find some of them certified but other guys are impossible like Dickie Thon. It'd be an interesting thing to attempt though :)

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
kentuckyderby said:
Do you have Brian Bogusevic?

Might be able to help you out with that one in off season

Yep.

I actually have two of his certified autos. He just isn't on the list because he has yet to play a game with the Astros.

Members online

Latest posts