Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Sports Icons Tiger Woods 1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
braden said:
How can that even be called a Cut?

It's funny, I was admiring somebody's super intense 2002 Diamond Kings collection yesterday, and noticed that all of those say "cut" auto...

2002DKDC27Pujols.jpg

Maybe it's just because they are "Diamond Cut" inserts, but that's not a "cut auto".

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
RL24 said:
braden said:
How can that even be called a Cut?

It's funny, I was admiring somebody's super intense 2002 Diamond Kings collection yesterday, and noticed that all of those say "cut" auto...

Maybe it's just because they are "Diamond Cut" inserts, but that's not a "cut auto".
I had always thought they said that because there was a window "cut" out of the card for the inserted auto with cards like that. Either way, I love the Diamond King autos, as well as their football counterparts.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
the seller is trying hard to hide the upper deck sticker is off centered pretty badly. Good to see someone is doing different things in the hobby.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
What a joke, that card is ugly.

However, I wouldn't mind pulling it of course.

The term cut signature has definetly changed a bit to say the least.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
righteousmike said:
WaxHeaven said:
matchpenalty said:
One of the nicest, boldest Woods autos I've ever seen. Sweet looking card.

Better than the original?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-SP-Signature-S ... otohosting
I don't think they cut up the card, UD made a bunch of jumbo 8x10 cards of tiger and slapped the same small stickers on them,I would think they cut that up instead of a card. The jumbos sell for less then his cards.

i bet its from the 8x10s too

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Here's a little something with a question...

One of the things that makes these cards undesirable to me is the border with no pictures of the person(s) enclosed. If there's an auto of somebody, I'd like to see them instead of just having their name on the card. Does Razor make these without the photos because they would have to worry about copyrights and whatnot? Or is it for some other reason unknown?

Members online

Latest posts