Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Watchin the Cubs/ Tigers game and we've got a nice pitching duel so far between Harden and Porcello, 0-0 in the 4th.

Who you watching?

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Cubs and Tigers are tied going into the bottom of the 6th.

Porcello is done and pitched another solid start giving up one run, being charged a second, and striking out 3 over five innings. He left with the lead although he will get a no decision after the bullpen gave up a run. Season ERA is now sitting comfortably at 3.55.

I was a little disappointed that the bullpen couldn't get out of the inning without giving up a run to give Porcello a shot at another win, but this is turning into another great ballgame.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
josh3302 said:
Ortiz just hit a bomb to dead Center in Washington. It is atleast 450 ft.

He's starting to come alive after his dismal start.

Glad to see he is coming around after struggling so badly in the beginning. The cool thing is that Sox fans kept supporting him and helped him through it......I hope!

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
[quote="ALL_THE_HYPE":1s8rop31]
josh3302 said:
Ortiz just hit a bomb to dead Center in Washington. It is atleast 450 ft.

He's starting to come alive after his dismal start.

Glad to see he is coming around after struggling so badly in the beginning. The cool thing is that Sox fans kept supporting him and helped him through it......I hope![/quote:1s8rop31]
I noticed the same thing. I hate the Red Sox with all my heart but the fact that they kept supporting him through all that mess, I gain some sort of respect from them. Notice the Yankee Fans boo A-Rod every time he makes an out, and he hasn't really done anything since they started booing him. I am sure if they kept supporting A-Rod he would start to show some sort of turn a round, but until they support him, he isn't getting anywhere

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
got back from citi field. 1st time going and what a nice stadium! shake shack, the food joint inside the stadium though....geez, the line was worse than when you see ladies trying to get into those 90% off sale on shoes

left after 7 though.

to my point, fernando nieve!!!! 3-0. so far, so good! keep ollie down longer. ill go with nieve

dave

ozzie's translator

Aug 10, 2008
U.S. Cellular field
Fields gets his 1st start in 12 days, going 3-3, 2 HR, 3 RBI, guess he had some time to think.

Gio...5 K in 2 innings with 3 ER, 2 run HR, 75 % of pitches for strikes. This guy drives me nuts ::facepalm:: Hope he can get it together for the love of God!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts