Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Forgive me, I know not what I do...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

glc00

Aug 25, 2008
Illinois
So I went to our old haunts (BMB) to get some info and the place is even worse than the last time I logged on there.

It's so sad in a way but I'm SOOO glad we have this wonderful place to go to.

Maybe I'll get an answer someday... I don't know those people and I'm sure they don't know me...

:(

Gary

glc00

Aug 25, 2008
Illinois
Rickzcards said:
Yes unfortunately it has become as much of a haven for low-lifes as Topps.com.

Oh no.... I feel bad for the few good people I know that are still over there

Gary

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
This might be the only type of "could-be" annoying thread that pops up routinely that I actually take delight in :twisted:

I love it when people who think they know more than everyone else, fail at the hands of those decisions.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
glc00 said:
Rickzcards said:

Gary
Yes there are a few good guys left there but I would be surprised if that board last's much longer. Hopefully shezdoni can clean it up a little bit.

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
Hey Gary, good to see you posting over here. I still get emails from caringbridge every once and a while :)

BMB, or whatever they call it now, is really a mess. Yuck.

glc00

Aug 25, 2008
Illinois
Rickzcards said:
glc00 said:
Rickzcards said:

Gary
Yes there are a few good guys left there but I would be surprised if that board last's much longer. Hopefully shezdoni can clean it up a little bit.

Yeah!! My buddy Jeff V has posted that he will give me a work around to get the info I need. :)

Gary

How did this happen with so much that they once had??

David K.

Aug 26, 2008
Fresno, CA
Hey Gary! Nice to see you! Tried visting the old home site..but it's still slow even with my new computer. Currently call The Bench home base. Hope everythings okay with you. Best regards, David

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
glc00 said:
So I went to our old haunts (BMB) to get some info and the place is even worse than the last time I logged on there.

Maybe I'll get an answer someday... I don't know those people and I'm sure they don't know me...

Gary

Gary, who are you?

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Randy Shields said:
glc00 said:

Gary

Gary, who are you?

He had a Man-Crush on Lew Ford..

Hi Gary, glad to see the kids are up and around.. (Austin and Haley)..

have you seen how Lew is doing over there? When I am going through my cards and come across a Lew Ford, your the first collector I think of..

Glad to see you still are around..

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Pinbreaker said:
Randy Shields said:
glc00 said:

Gary

Gary, who are you?

He had a Man-Crush on Lew Ford..

Hi Gary, glad to see the kids are up and around.. (Austin and Haley)..

have you seen how Lew is doing over there? When I am going through my cards and come across a Lew Ford, your the first collector I think of..

Glad to see you still are around..

I know who Gary is. I've been around a couple of days. Just ribbing him a bit. ;)

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Gary, I miss seeing you around almost as much as I miss your old signature. Down to just one Amanda Tapping?!

And I'm still waiting on those stale donuts you said you mailed out to me. pity flower.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
I haven't been to Beckett for a solid 6 months and don't plan to go back to that mess of a site anytime soon...
Hope all is well Gary

darocker80 said:
If BMB reverted to its old ways (maybe with less strict mods :p) would you go back?
Why would we need to?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Beckett is just stumbling in every facet and they have one money maker now...and it's a big one...grading.

Everything else is a mess.

That website is a joke, a flat out joke. When they launched it they took this completely arrogant approach claiming how "modern" and that it was a "step ahead" - well...we're in the future now...and it still is weak.

If Beckett was a horse, it would have been shot months ago. Instead they keep dragging 3 'gimpered' legs around and pray that grading doesn't take a hit.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts