Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NIIIICe card show steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Guy had a pile of $5 ea cards. I always sort thru them. At the bottom of one of the piles is a Pablo Sandoval 2008 EEE auto 280/819.

I figured I had a good deal, since he just hit two home runs last night and had a bit of a talk-up on BBTN about his pre-AB ritual. I didn't know that they were going off at around $35/per.

I'll gete some scans up later, as I have to do a break of stuff I bought there and some mail from last week, so I'm gonna combine it all.

Thoughts?

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
hive17 said:
Guy had a pile of $5 ea cards. I always sort thru them. At the bottom of one of the piles is a Pablo Sandoval 2008 EEE auto 280/819.

I figured I had a good deal, since he just hit two home runs last night and had a bit of a talk-up on BBTN about his pre-AB ritual. I didn't know that they were going off at around $35/per.

I'll gete some scans up later, as I have to do a break of stuff I bought there and some mail from last week, so I'm gonna combine it all.

Thoughts?

steal of a steal, nice!

I can't imagine someone having tons of cards and not knowing 1) what they have 2) what the current value of what they have.

He could have sold it for $20 and it still would have been a deal.

That is sandoval's only auto.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
EricInCT said:
That is sandoval's only auto.

That makes sense then. I didn't know that either. Better hurry up and flip it before his regular issues flood the market.

shephech

Aug 18, 2008
Oh Canada......
Awesome! Just awesome, I went through a $5 bin 2 weeks ago and got myself a Brandon Snyder Rookie Cup FY RC Auto /99 green version and it sells anywhere from 35-50 :D.

Shep

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts