Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Carrasco to debut Thursday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Philadelphia Inquirer

The Phillies are expected to recall Carlos Carrasco from Triple-A Lehigh Valley to start Thursday against the Braves.
Carrasco had a fantastic spring, but was left behind in favor of Chan Ho Park and J.A. Happ. With the Phillies taking a couple injury hits in the past few weeks, it's finally time for the 22-year-old to shine. He has a 4.92 ERA and an 84/25 K/BB ratio in 86 innings (15 starts) for Triple-A Lehigh Valley.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
I saw him get lit up a couple weeks ago here in Louisville. The Bats jumped on him early and he couldn't get back on track.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Carlos Carrasco to start Thursday

Well, it should be interesting. He's been pitching much better lately. From some reports I've seen, he's throwing great stuff but falls in love with a pitch. Now that might be because they are telling him to throw a certain pitch a lot. He's been throwing a plus curve and an above average change to go with his plus fastball.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
He's only 22 ,but it seems like he's been in the minors forever. I'm looking forward to his debut.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
zbd61_1.jpg

zbdjks.jpg

zbd783kdf.jpg

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Hope he does well, love to see him pitch in person (finally)

Have:

2008 Bowman
Gold
Sterling Auto Patch (x2)

All 07 stuff but a few

and a 2006 Bowman Futures game rainbow, (almost, need gold refractor and super)

Members online

Latest posts