Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Monday can kiss my butt edition....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
I've had two people retract best offers on a card i have on ebay. Bost explanations say "entered wrong amount" one of them he left there for 36 hours. I was going to accept his offer this morning but he retracted it...Ebay doesn't care.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Ryo1549 said:
Yes it does...:)

I would take a schedule where I had sunday monday off..but to miss Saturday football would be worse.

Sounds like you should be a barber then. Put a tv in your shop and you're good to go!!!

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
madman1978 said:
mstng99tim said:
Ryo1549 said:

I would take a schedule where I had sunday monday off..but to miss Saturday football would be worse.

Sounds like you should be a barber then. Put a tv in your shop and you're good to go!!!

nate a BARBER????

ROFLMAO!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What so funny about me being a barber?

madman1978

Ryo1549 said:
madman1978 said:
mstng99tim said:
Ryo1549 said:

nate a BARBER????

ROFLMAO!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What so funny about me being a barber?
You with a straight razor ?

first person that pisses you off get a Mohawk! lol

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Hey guys. I'm painting all day at work to make the building more beautiful. It's really not too bad, just kinda hot. I've got paint all over my hands and nothing seems to take it off real well. Any suggestions?

Hopefully I get at least one of the two cards I'm waiting for today.

madman1978

madman1978 said:
Groat said:
Hey guys. I'm painting all day at work to make the building more beautiful. It's really not too bad, just kinda hot. I've got paint all over my hands and nothing seems to take it off real well. Any suggestions?

Hopefully I get at least one of the two cards I'm waiting for today.
latex or oil ?

latex just use soap and water
oil use some Turpentine or gasoline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts