Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone else see this? 2003 sterioid list leak.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't know...it's similar to speculative lists I've seen before...it might just be a repost of one of those. I wouldn't doubt it's possible, but the source isn't great that's for sure.

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
I have to say the one that would really dissappoint me the most would be Derek Lee...if this list is accurate at all

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Only real surprising name for me: Todd Helton.

Also, if this list has any validity, the Redsoxs essentially juiced their way to a title...yikes, I see a ton of familiar Sox players on there.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
If it's true, I could believe 99.9% of those names to have used something.

The one names I see as hard to believe, for no good reason, are Todd Helton and Casey Blake. Don't ask me my reasoning, because I can't explain it.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Hey, No Jeff Bagwell (or many, if any Astros- I'm not sure when Clemens/Pettite played for us but I think 2003 were thier "Yakee Year's") so I'm cool with it! :lol:

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
soccerman034 said:
Only real surprising name for me: Todd Helton.

Also, if this list has any validity, the Redsoxs essentially juiced their way to a title...yikes, I see a ton of familiar Sox players on there.
I wouldn't be shocked. He hit 49 home runs one year.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
I have a tough time believing this list just because it is VERY star- and East Coast-heavy (with only a few scrubs). Looks like somebody just went through rosters and picked some names, most of them for controversy's sake.

I, of course, could be wrong.

tyweb1

Mar 25, 2009
St. Louis
I don't believe that list is real; however, Helton got a Cardinal announcer fired named Wayne Hagan when Hagan remarked about the potential use of steroids citing his increase in power numbers. I would definitely believe Helton is a user.

Members online

Latest posts