Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2nd Rounder Tommy Mendonca Signs w/ Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Third baseman Michael Young is signed through 2013.
I wonder if the Rangers will trade him in a year or two if Mendonca dominates in the minors.
I hope not, since Young is my favorite Ranger, so I hope Texas makes room for both of them somehow, which will be tough with Kinsler at second and Andrus at shortstop.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
J.P. I saw by your feedback that you sold some of Tommy's cards to his dad. I also sold the USA 22-member signed card from the same set to his father last week. I hope the boy does well.....

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Austin said:
Third baseman Michael Young is signed through 2013.
I wonder if the Rangers will trade him in a year or two if Mendonca dominates in the minors.
I hope not, since Young is my favorite Ranger, so I hope Texas makes room for both of them somehow, which will be tough with Kinsler at second and Andrus at shortstop.
He could get put in left, or DH, that's hoping Davis is gone by then.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Craig Smith said:
J.P. I saw by your feedback that you sold some of Tommy's cards to his dad. I also sold the USA 22-member signed card from the same set to his father last week. I hope the boy does well.....
Yep, I sold about 4 of his various USAs (2 autos and 2 jerseys IIRC) to his dad. I included a good luck note with the cards and he emailed me back saying he'd pass it along to his son, was a very nice guy!

Members online

Latest posts