Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

pretty happy with this pickup... and his performance tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Picture1.png

$79 dlvd. i sold two @ 109 dlvd EACH just about two months ago.

3-3 tonight with 2 RBI.

he's bringing his average up and is now at .239

if he continues what he's been doing the last 10 games he could make a run for AL ROY

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
J.O. said:
Picture1.png

3-3 tonight with 2 RBI.

if he continues what he's been doing the last 10 games he could make a run for AL ROY

wait another 2 months and you could probably get it for 50.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
I hope you are right. Great time to BUY him right now!
He is playing well, and bringing that average up. I have been impressed with im the last couple of weeks!

Go Bacon!

skrip

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
EricInCT said:
J.O. said:
Picture1.png

3-3 tonight with 2 RBI.

Why do you say that? Have you wathced him play? He has been playing very well after his first 30 at bats or so.

Not everyone will flounder like Travis Snider.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
yeah i mean i probably will sell this once i can get a blue 9.5 (offered $160 on the one that just ended at $180 with a BO ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

but i doubt it's at $50 in two months

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
EricInCT said:
J.O. said:
Picture1.png

3-3 tonight with 2 RBI.

Why do you say that? Have you wathced him play? He has been playing very well after his first 30 at bats or so.

Not everyone will flounder like Travis Snider.

doubt it

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
Great pick-up, but i think he has a ways to go to catch up to Porcello concerning ROY

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
justwar said:
Great pick-up, but i think he has a ways to go to catch up to Porcello concerning ROY

I agree. He's not ROY material but I don't think he's going to be a bust.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
justwar said:

oh believe me i know he does. but i'm saying if he can continue how hes doing at about .333 his last 10 games then he'll definitely nice Ricky a run for his money

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
ROY? No. He has no shot unless he hits over .400 after the AS Break. Porcello is clear front runner with Reimold a clear second place (as of now :cool: )

Is he better than his stats? Yes.

J.O. said:
Picture1.png

3-3 tonight with 2 RBI.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
markakis8 said:
ROY? No. He has no shot unless he hits over .400 after the AS Break. Porcello is clear front runner with Reimold a clear second place (as of now :cool: )
Is he better than his stats? Yes.

3-3 tonight with 2 RBI.

[/quote]

IMO Reimold is going to win ROY......i see Porcello with about 14-16 wins and 9 or 10 losses and finishing third......If Nolan can start racking up the RBIs as the pitchers wilt in the heat of july and august.....he can win it going away.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I certainly hope this is the case. But if I was a writer with a vote and the season ended today a la 1994, Porcello would get my vote.

Reimold looks comfortable though. That can be scary.

EricInCT said:
IMO Reimold is going to win ROY......i see Porcello with about 14-16 wins and 9 or 10 losses and finishing third......If Nolan can start racking up the RBIs as the pitchers wilt in the heat of july and august.....he can win it going away.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts