Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you do with your base cards?

What do you do with your base cards?

• Keep them all - unsorted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I keep mine sorted by players last name.

...I usually keep them, but, occasionally i'll give some away to team/player/set collectors

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
I keep them all, sort out my favorite players from the 'scrubs' and then put the scrubs into boxes. I figure if many cards from the early 1900s are now worth anywhere from $50-$50000, maybe I can make my great grandchildren extremely wealthy. Even if every card I owned was worth $1, I would surely have a small fortune on my hands.

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
I give them all away as a member of the Team Collector's Group to their respective collector.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Mine wasn't there either but I chose the closest thing to it.I usually keep all of the stars and rookies and inserts.I also keep any player that I collect that isn't necessarily a star player and then I take the remaining cards and trade them in bulk lots to a dealer I know for boxes and other single cards.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
realisticly I'd like to sell the few hundred I have of each team from 96-08. I've tried this twice now. Each time I get a person or two who is interested, but then various things occur at my house that makes selling them impossible.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
J have about 40,000 late 80s early 90s common cards that I m not sure what to do with.

If anyone lives in NW arkansas and wants them I will sell them to you for a nickle.

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
darthtampon said:
J have about 40,000 late 80s early 90s common cards that I m not sure what to do with.

If anyone lives in NW arkansas and wants them I will sell them to you for a nickle.

I actually burned all of my worthless 90s early 90s commons.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
I have been keeping the players on the Phillies for my brother but everything else I have been slowly giving to my kids' school for the after school programs they have there. Kids don't see the monetary worth of cards all they care about is getting players from their favorite teams or players that they like, the same reason all of us started collecting when we were kids.

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
I'll keep a few of the Yankee cards, give my mom the Mariner cards and I'll usually give the rest away. I usually keep a ton of them, put them in team bags, give them to my parents and they hand them out for halloween. They usually give the kids a choice and most take the cards.

Members online

Latest posts