Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MILB Tuesday 6/30******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
I didn't see a post for this (I checked the first 3 pgs. & can't believe no MILB thread???) :? :D

Anyhow, I'm listening to the Reading Phil's right now (big shock huh?) & they are coming back with an awesome display of offense (as it was 5-0 before this inning & now it is 5-4 with several guy's on base...it's been pretty dang exciting if you're a Phil's fan)! :D

Michael Taylor's 1st AB he was beaned in the head (I'm glad I wasn't listening when that happenned........or I may have pee'd in my pants just a little) :x :? Anyhow, his 2nd AB he belted a 2B! :D

1-for-1, 1R, 2B, BB, .353 avg on the year!!! :shock: :eek:

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
HoustonTeams4Me said:
I didn't see a post for this (I checked the first 3 pgs. & can't believe no MILB thread???) :? :D

Anyhow, I'm listening to the Reading Phil's right now (big shock huh?) & they are coming back with an awesome display of offense (as it was 5-0 before this inning & now it is 5-4 with several guy's on base...it's been pretty dang exciting if you're a Phil's fan)! :D

Michael Taylor's 1st AB he was beaned in the head (I'm glad I wasn't listening when that happenned........or I may have pee'd in my pants just a little) :x :? Anyhow, his 2nd AB he belted a 2B! :D

you put more smilies in your posts than anyone I have ever seen

:D

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
numba1yankeefan said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:

you put more smilies in your posts than anyone I have ever seen

:D

To be perfectly honest bud, I've grown to do this moreso to let other's know that I'm not trying to be a ***** or smart-asch (as with the smiley's the reader can better see the emotion, sarcasm, humor, etc. behind what I am writing...as I had quite a few times on the BMB where I butted head's with folk's & the whole time I was actually sitting at the computer smiling from ear-to-ear or laughing- as I was joking or being humorous but the reader/recipient couldn't tell so they thought I was being an arse). Personally I know I use the smiley's way too often & a bit too much but the fact that I've really never gotten into a "heated spat" over here shows me that these little smiley's are working (well besides the flack that I've taken for using the smiley's :lol: ). Anyhow, I just wanted to throw that out there as I'm not unaware of my abundance of "smiley usage"! (Just for you) :D :lol:

Edit: M.Taylor had a down game (for him) as he ended up going 1-for-5, 1Run, 2B, HBP(beaned), K, .348 avg on the year.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
Oh No!!! :(

# J. P. Arencibia singles on a line drive to right fielder Aaron Cunningham. David Dellucci scores. Brett Harper to 3rd.
# Injury Delay.
# Offensive Substitution: Pinch runner Howie Clark replaces J. Arencibia.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Hallsgator said:

# J. P. Arencibia singles on a line drive to right fielder Aaron Cunningham. David Dellucci scores. Brett Harper to 3rd.
# Injury Delay.

I feel your pain man:

# Steven Souza singles on a line drive to right fielder Donnie Webb. Tyler Moore scores.
# Offensive Substitution: Pinch runner James Keithley replaces Steven Souza.
# Hagerstown Suns third baseman Steven Souza left the game due to an injured leg.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:

# Injury Delay.
My Condolences Cody.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Moustakas was 3-3 with a 2B and a walk tonight. The beginning of Moose's comeback?

Members online

Latest posts