Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

julio borbon gets his first hit, rbi single and>>>>

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
goes to second on the throw, the kid can fly.

was a big pressure situation. nely cruz hurt his back, kid comes in cold and faces weaver. kid can play

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
RANGERS25 said:
goes to second on the throw, the kid can fly.

was a big pressure situation. nely cruz hurt his back, kid comes in cold and faces weaver. kid can play
Nice!

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
His swing looks alot like Ellsbury's (kinda noticed after Lewin said something about it).

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
Hallsgator said:
He is due up next inning if anyone wants to watch.
come on, another hit would be awesome. make it icing on the cake, too bad that nely cruz's back started stiffening up, but i notice that a lot of people come in and do things when something unfortunate happens.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
Hallsgator said:
About beat that out!

almost beat that one out. he will do fine if they keep him up here. he looks like he can bring some spark back to the line up which looks like it has gone stale. the rangers need to do something that i used to do with my teammates when i was in high school and its called

TOTAL CHAOS:

bunt steal, hit and run, squeeze bunt, everything possible that would get the defense nervous and have them thinking about a lot of stuff and that will get the things to happen in our favor. the opposing team just goes nuts because too much is happening that the game never gets into a groove.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
There lineup should be like this:

1. Borbon/Andrus
2. Young
3. Hamilton/Kinsler
4. Cruz
5. Kinsler/Hamilton
6. Byrd
7. Murphy
8. Salty
9. Borbon/Andrus

Put Borbon leadoff for righty's, Andrus for lefties, and same goes for Hamilton/Kinsler.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
I am glad to see his game has evolved a lot since he was at Tennessee. i went to a few games there and you were going to see him bunt 3 out of his 4 at bats. the kid can flat out fly down the line. he also has one of the nicer sigs of the young guys comming up into the bigs.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
mikekarlovec said:
I am glad to see his game has evolved a lot since he was at Tennessee. i went to a few games there and you were going to see him bunt 3 out of his 4 at bats. the kid can flat out fly down the line. he also has one of the nicer sigs of the young guys comming up into the bigs.
very nice signature and th kid can play, he has such raw natural talent and i hope he evolves into a great player and someday into an allstar

Members online