Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

All-Star Final Vote: Does Pablo have a chance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
Sandoval is up against Matt Kemp, Christian Guzman, Mark Reynolds, and Shane Victorino. Who do you think wins? I'm hoping for Pablo.

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Mark Reynolds! 24 HR, 61 RBI, average is good for a power hitter, great season overall. If not, I wouldn't mind Pablo Sandoval making it. I think Kemp, perhaps Victorino, will start in Ibanez/Beltran's place, so they may make it as well.

Adam G

Jan 25, 2009
When you go to vote, there's a Compare Stats tab, and all they have is batting average, home runs, RBI and stolen bases. Seems almost prehistoric to me. According to those stats Reynolds gets most fans' vote, but Sandoval has the better OPS, and defensively he should get more credit. Oh well. It's nice to see both guys doing so well. I'll just keep voting for Pablo and hope Giants fans do the same.

Here's the link for voting...
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/events/all_star/ ... allot.html

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Reynolds should have been on the team to begin with. From a "we want to win the game" standpoint though, Sandoval's versatility would come in handy during an ASG.

Members online

Latest posts