Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~The Morning Thread~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Oh come on Chashawk! :^)

Morning all. Hope everyone has a great Monday. I am working early the next few days so that I can have Wednesday afternoon off to bust some 09 A&G!!! I can't freakin' wait.

Art- You should be seeing a package from me soon.

Later guys!

LaneyB

Aug 7, 2008
North Carolina
Good morning everyone, I trust we're all doing well. I am heading up to DC today for about a week, but on the way I do get to pick up a package from the PO. I had one and sold it last year, had sellers remorse but I managed to find one last week - it's Griffey 98 Donruss Crusade purple.

Have a great week.

Bruce

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Big annual company party that my boss throws every year at
his lake house. Everyone is in rough shape this morning.
2 guys didn't even make it in today :lol:

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
What's up?

Celtics sign Rasheed Wallace, sweet. Grant Hill possibly up next.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
LaneyB said:
Good morning everyone, I trust we're all doing well. I am heading up to DC today for about a week, but on the way I do get to pick up a package from the PO. I had one and sold it last year, had sellers remorse but I managed to find one last week - it's Griffey 98 Donruss Crusade purple.

Have a great week.

Bruce

Bruce, have a safe trip and thanks for the Frank!
frankblacklumberjack.jpg

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
I gotta scan a lot of stuff today

I'll finally get around to it

I made $9.05 off of 3 low-end eBay sales last night. Lou Gehrig YSL, Steve Smith Threads Auto, and a Clayton Kershaw Topps Update RC.

I also found 12 Andrew McCutchen cards I got from a 2008 BCDP group break. I'll be listing those tomorrow, they should bring about $10 I hope.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I don't want to work today! But got 3 cape games in the next 2 days to see..... so looking forward to that, and can't wait to get team pictures done!

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
....still here though I've been MIA of late.....will be an infrequent MTer for the short term as life is CRAZY!!

Congrats to Dave/Wide/Wake for his 1st All-Star game nod- well deserved!!!

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning/Afternoon guys.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, I know I did.

Still excited that Pence got the nod in the All Star game.

Maybe he can start in the place of Beltran or Ibanez, seeing as he was actually chosen for the game. Then Kemp or Victorino can come off the bench :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Busy Morning Guys!!! I have to cheat and sneak in a hello in between calls right now...we have all of our servers down at the moment so we have to help people McGiver there systems to get them access to where they need to go :eek: :? My working Friday is DEFINITELY flying by now :lol: Lunch is up soon so I will definitely be on then ;) Have a great morning gentlemen...and get rid of that headache with some tasty coffee Charlie :D

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Good Morning all, sure hope the Braves can pick it up and beat up on the Cubs. Nothing against Chicago, but Atlanta had a bad weekend and have a chance to pick up some ground with the Mets playing LA.

Members online

Latest posts